Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is every single foid in the west a druggy whore now?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I think every single foid in high school and college was both a massive exhibitionist whore on top of a druggie. Both obviously extremeely unattractive traits on toilets, yet they do it anyway because they can.

They are also becoming more and more tattooed, foul mouthed, just becoming men in general. It's so disgusting tbh yet it seems the baseline, the norm.

I think every single foid in high school and college was both a massive exhibitionist whore on top of a druggie. Both obviously extremeely unattractive traits on toilets, yet they do it anyway because they can.

They are also becoming more and more tattooed, foul mouthed, just becoming men in general. It's so disgusting tbh yet it seems the baseline, the norm.
No some are still "modest" but they are still as much chad only.

No some are still "modest" but they are still as much chad only.
I cannot imagine what the smv of those holes must be. It probably can't even be measured by the limits of mathematics

There is this giga Stacy I know of and I recently found out she loves drugs. Never would of guessed in a million years since drugs usually take a toll on your appearance.

I cannot imagine what the smv of those holes must be. It probably can't even be measured by the limits of mathematics
Believe it or not the "modest" foids have less SMV with many normie tier and above guys because they aren't as outwardly sexual and are thought of as frigid.
You see this in the modern culture too. Properly modestly dressed white women are considered overrated, snobby and fake while the bad, slutty, argumentative ethnic woman is seen as the ideal.
White women have actually lost a lot of SMV over the years to Asian and other ethnic women with a lot of white and black normies. Through their actions it's obvious normie guys see it as a bad thing when foids are more modest because they think if the foid is outwardly more sexual they have any easier chance of doing more raunchy sexual acts with them.

Believe it or not the "modest" foids have less SMV with many normie tier and above guys because they aren't as outwardly sexual and are thought of as frigid.
You see this in the modern culture too. Properly modestly dressed white women are considered overrated, snobby and fake while the bad, slutty, argumentative ethnic woman is seen as the ideal.
White women have actually lost a lot of SMV over the years to Asian and other ethnic women with a lot of white and black normies. Through their actions it's obvious normie guys see it as a bad thing when foids are more modest because they think if the foid is outwardly more sexual they have any easier chance of doing more raunchy sexual acts with them.
There is this giga Stacy I know of and I recently found out she loves drugs. Never would of guessed in a million years since drugs usually take a toll on your appearance.
It's like we are living in a IRL Gomorrah.

It's like we are living in a IRL Gomorrah.
This is a zerosum world so when society became such that there was less looking down on and condemning sexually active behavior normies compensated by doubling down on shaming virgin males and the sexually inactive in general as lame prudes.

This is a zerosum world so when society became such that there was less looking down on and condemning sexually active behavior normies compensated by doubling down on shaming virgin males and the sexually inactive in general as lame prudes.
If Jesus in our lifetime comes then he will strike down all these deprived sexhavers into the fiery pits of hell. That is a good cope to live by

Yes , chemical addiction run the gamut in foids if you count alcohol which is a narcotic as well.

If Jesus in our lifetime comes then he will strike down all these deprived sexhavers into the fiery pits of hell. That is a good cope to live by
ngl so many Christians everywhere don't believe in the concept of no sex before marriage anymore but still consider themselves true Christians anyway. Same with a lot of muslims although it's still less bad for now.
Normies replaced pop culture and counter culture for the ideals in the religions their grandparents followed a bit more faithfully

ngl so many Christians everywhere don't believe in the concept of no sex before marriage anymore but still consider themselves true Christians anyway. Same with a lot of muslims although it's still less bad for now.
Normies replaced pop culture and counter culture for the ideals in the religions their grandparents followed a bit more faithfully
Christian's in the west are extremely cucked ngl. I don't even consider them Christian's most of the time. Don't even get me started on Catholic, homosexual child murdering Satan worshippers. But Christian's in general in the west tend to be the absolute worst of them all. All the white Christian girls I went to in my Bible belt high school were the biggest whores

Christian's in the west are extremely cucked ngl. I don't even consider them Christian's most of the time. Don't even get me started on Catholic, homosexual child murdering Satan worshippers. But Christian's in general in the west tend to be the absolute worst of them all. All the white Christian girls I went to in my Bible belt high school were the biggest whores
You have to go to groups like strict Russian Orthodox Christians before you actually see any real Christians that actually follow what is instructed in the bible faithfully tbh
Catholic Christians in western countries always seem to have had a more open instead of strict interpretation of the bible than other denominations. Not surprisingly a lot of the Catholic Christians in western countries lean more liberal and also believe that the constitution isn't set in stone and open to interpretation.

I don't count self professed Christians in the alt-right as Christians either since it's obvious they are more interested in Christianity because they associate it with more prosperous, homogeneous times in western countries where white people made up the majority of the population. Not because they actually love God.
Most people in western countries are into Christianity for the aesthetics tbh they're cultural Christians.

You have to go to groups like strict Russian Orthodox Christians before you actually see any real Christians that actually follow what is instructed in the bible faithfully tbh
Catholic Christians in western countries always seem to have had a more open instead of strict interpretation of the bible than other denominations. Not surprisingly a lot of the Catholic Christians in western countries lean more liberal and also believe that the constitution isn't set in stone and open to interpretation.

I don't count self professed Christians in the alt-right as Christians either since it's obvious they are more interested in Christianity because they associate it with more prosperous, homogeneous times in western countries where white people made up the majority of the population. Not because they actually love God.
Most people in western countries are into Christianity for the aesthetics tbh they're cultural Christians.
Yes, I am Russian orthodox. I even have the cross that I wear. Meanwhile in the west Christianity is always changing, soon enough they will start to accept trannies. It's definitely a Satan worshipping scheme

Yes, I am Russian orthodox. I even have the cross that I wear
It's a lot of males in Russian Orthodox Christian and Amish Mennonite communities that have the best chance of reproducing and having families compared to other denominations because they have an actual more traditional society not the fake tradcon larp that passes for traditional family values in America, UK and western Europe.

It's a lot of males in Russian Orthodox Christian and Amish Mennonite communities that have the best chance of reproducing and having families compared to other denominations because they have an actual more traditional society not the fake tradcon larp that passes for traditional family values in America, UK and western Europe.
I am not connected to any communities though, unfortunately. Maybe I should orthodoxmaxxx and find a wife that way if it's that even possible. Maybe in the east it is

I am not connected to any communities though, unfortunately. Maybe I should orthodoxmaxxx and find a wife that way if it's that even possible. Maybe in the east it is
Yeah in eastern Europe and Russia it's probably easier and you don't have as many pressure to assimilate into western culture, customs and the sexually permissive way of life that there is in America and western European countries.

cant stand it and the men that let that happen.

Women want to look super easy so Chad has easy access

Women want to look super easy so Chad has easy access
Something I've heard straight from multiple whores' mouths is the idea that if they don't sleep with a guy they like soon enough, another girl will sleep with him and that girl will then get to be in a relationship with them. As a man, you understand how such thinking actually plays out in the real world.

Something I've heard straight from multiple whores' mouths is the idea that if they don't sleep with a guy they like soon enough, another girl will sleep with him and that girl will then get to be in a relationship with them. As a man, you understand how such thinking actually plays out in the real world.
Women do not want to be with a man other women don't like.

blonde women lost lot smv in last 30 years, while redheads gained decent amount if we are talking about white women smv