Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is fan fiction cucked?

Is fan fiction cucked?

• Total voters
nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
I read fanfics from time to time. There was one I was really attached to, probably my favorite cope. It ended a few days ago but I couldn’t bring my self to read it then. I read it today though. It’s gone now... never to be updated again... sui fuel

No, but don't get me wrong, there's definitely a lot of cucked fan-fictions out there.

I don't know tbh, I haven't read any of that.

I used to read a lot of fanfiction when I was in early high school. I don't think it is cucked, just low quality writings overall.

Some types of it tend to be, but not necessarily.

Its for teenage girls tbh.

Kinda gay

never read fanfiction but I assume it would depend on the content

I wrote fan fiction once. It isnt necessarily author self-inserts and weird romances between random characters. For me it was more like a rewrite of a book i really liked

I wrote fan fiction once. It isnt necessarily author self-inserts and weird romances between random characters. For me it was more like a rewrite of a book i really liked
Writing fan fiction is intellectually cucked because you're expanding another man's intellectual property (even if non-canon), similar to raising another man's child. You're not even getting paid for it.

Writing fan fiction is intellectually cucked because you're expanding another man's intellectual property (even if non-canon), similar to raising another man's child. You're not even getting paid for it.
I can see it from that angle. For me, it was a good writing exercise. Theres no need to create new characters or setting because its all pre-established. Art isnt created in a vacuum, so some of the original ideas i came up with during that writing i was able to transplant into more original writing. Would be nice to be paid ngl writing is my dream