Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is fucking another incel's woman moral?

Is fucking another man's woman moral?

• Total voters
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
There's a code of honor from men that since a women is already taken by a man, you can't fuck her. But if you fuck her, that would be cucking the guy and would be he would be stigmatized because he couldn't keep his girl in check.This is the code of honor between men in dating even Chad follows it because Chads hate being emasculated. Now what if an incel who somehow compensates for his inceldom dates a 7.25 foid while you have a lower psl score than him. She hits it off with you and you know she's in a relationship but going by this 'cucking' code women are property. So would you fuck another incel's girl because she's the only choice you have?

Edit: tl;dr would you throw your own fellow incel under the bus for a relationship

Last edited:
Yes, if he is feminist and she is pretty

The West was founded upon monogamy, even Greeks and Romans agreed to one wife for one man. You didn't see that in the Middle East next door to Europe. It's a cultural thing.

Society treats you like shit though, why would you care about monogamy when you don't benefit?

I wouldn't. We were incel together and I don't wanna hurt him more. I will find another whore to fuck

Incel....has gf....WHAT???

Since when did incel start to have girlfriend?

Just cause he has a girlfriend doesn't means he's Chad where can have unlimited options

INCELS......... NORMIES..................... CHADS

Braincels

Now I understand why their sub was named braincels.

Last edited:
If incel is able to get a gf, then i wouldn't cuck him. I probably WOULD cuck a normie however

There's a code of honor from men that since a women is already taken by a man, you can't fuck her. But if you fuck her, that would be cucking the guy and would be he would be stigmatized because he couldn't keep his girl in check.This is the code of honor between men in dating even Chad follows it because Chads hate being emasculated. Now what if an incel who somehow compensates for his inceldom dates a 7.25 foid while you have a lower psl score than him. She hits it off with you and you know she's in a relationship but going by this 'cucking' code women are property. So would you fuck another incel's girl because she's the only choice you have?

Edit: tl;dr would you throw your own fellow incel under the bus for a relationship
I would do it IF the girl that takes the first step and it's obvious that she's ready to throw down her relationship. In that case she had already betrayed him, so I would fuck her and then tell the guy that his gf cheated on him, win-win.

So it really depends on the foid in most cases because she's the one that has to maintain her loyalty not you. If you would rape her however then it would be your fault and wrong.

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldn't. He's gonna get cucked anyways.

I would do it IF the girl that takes the first step and it's obvious that she's ready to throw down her relationship. In that case she had already betrayed him, so I would fuck her and then tell the guy that his gf cheated on him, win-win.

So it really depends on the foid in most cases because she's the one that has to maintain her loyalty not you. If you would rape her however then it would be your fault and wrong.
This reminds of that scene from full metal alchemist where Ed gets Alphonse back by beating the Truth

Just ruin a former incels life again theory

Low IQ thread, incels can't have girlfriends

I misread the title. I thought it said immoral. Cheaters deserve the axe.

no. but if this incel is not based nor Blackpilled then he deserves what's coming to him. but j wouldn't do it

It all comes down to morals.

Some people will have the mentality of "she gonna cheat anyways might as well be me"

and others have the "bro's before hoes"

Pick your poison

Of course I would do it , It’s not like we’re friends or family and if it’s not with me , It will be with someone else , She’s set on cheating

It's immoral, but if I had a chance to do so in this society I would. But in a better society where foids are property, I wouldn't. In such a society, fucking another man's foid would be harshly punished anyway

This is the second thread of this type. Over 2:1 saying it's not moral. That leaves 30% as slimy, honorless faggots. That number is way too high.

Yes it is that's cheating and adultery

Yes, I’m sorry boyos. We don’t think rationally or care for others after a lifetime of starvation.

As the Total War Shogun 2 narrator puts it: “It is a shamefuru dispray.”

Yes, adultery is immoral and betraying a friend is even worse.

Is this a trick question? Incels don't have women and other incels couldn't fuck a woman.
If incels were ever to start obtaining women, the wealth should be shared among other celbros

Is breaking into a homeless man's house moral?

You would be judged in the court of the St. Blackopscel for it

This is the second thread of this type. Over 2:1 saying it's not moral. That leaves 30% as slimy, honorless faggots. That number is way too high.
In a hypothetical world where some girl would cheat for me. Nothing to worry about though. I'm honorable by force.

sorry bros,if fuck your hypothetical future gfs without hesitation.Im a coomer

Is This the line to escape inceldom?

Incel....has gf....WHAT???
People win the lottery.
It happens, but it's rare.
Sometimes the family knows someone.
I've seen it, but it's very rare.

No, any sort of cuckholdry is evil

"Another incel's woman ..."

What the actual fuck does that even mean?

What is going on in this forum? Wtf.

People win the lottery.
It happens, but it's rare.
Sometimes the family knows someone.
I've seen it, but it's very rare.
The problem is: if incel gets gf, he is not incel anymore, so the whole idea of this thread is stupid as hell

The problem is: if incel gets gf, he is not incel anymore, so the whole idea of this thread is stupid as hell
But you still have the in-cel traits.
Your'e still Autistic, have no social skills.
If the guy loses the girl, he still won't be ablate get anyone else.
Also, an in-cel can get a 60+ year old woman very easy.

No. I would never cuck my fellowcels. That is highly against my moral code.

But you still have the in-cel traits.
Your'e still Autistic, have no social skills.
If the guy loses the girl, he still won't be ablate get anyone else.
Also, an in-cel can get a 60+ year old woman very easy.
The only incel trait that exists is: not having a gf. Any other trait is imagination

Cheating is a piece of shit move. If i could kill all cheaters by bashing their brains in with a nine iron i would take it up asap