Is getting lost in our fantasies good for guys like us?

anon1822

anon1822

Commander
-
Fantasies is all I really have left to experience life the way I'd like it.

But I'm not really sure how good they are for me.

On one hand, I get to at least very briefly experience a tiny amount of pleasure, it makes me forget about real life and my grim mentality for a while. On the other hand, it just reminds me of the things I do desire that I'll never get, cause I'm a lazy and undisciplined weakling.

R

rightfulcel

Captain
-
Yes, I love making up a fake life in my head. Mogs existence ngl

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
i don't know if it's good or bad but it feels good tbh. When i have nothing to do i dream that i'm succesful

Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
-
Would you rather face the harsh reality that you were born wrong?

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Fantasies is all I really have left to experience life the way I'd like it.
I really know what you are talking about. I am also like this. I used to be inside of my mind all the time. Thinking of a scenario that will never be reality. I guess this is normal but in the end it is actually kinda harmful. I need to stop doing that. That may sounds bluepilled to someone here but we have to go out there and be strong. I know it is hard but there is nothing else we can do. We have to overcome this.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o"khhv"(3D), waifuist
-
Once I came to the realization that I can't know the 'true' world anyway, how it actually exists outside of myself, and that everything I've ever experienced has been created by me anyway, it got easier.
Would you rather face the harsh reality that you were born wrong?

azakhan

azakhan

Recruit
-
All I do is daydream. Real life sucks if you're below5/10, short and with small dick. I never even got a chance so why bother trying.

kampman

kampman

Degenerate
-
There's nothing wrong with that, understandable reaction to inceldom.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Fantasies feel good in the moment, but reality will always come crashing down.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
-
If you want to forget the harsh reality and just want to get involved in a fantasy world, just play an electronic game, man. Fantasizing with sex just makes things worse.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Captain
-
I always get so depressed coming back to reality.

deafcel

deafcel

autismcel, deafcel. Can you top that?
-
Of course it is good. It's the only option anyway. I believe that WoW e.g. makes you happier than any foid, because the fun can last the whole day. Video gaming is the best. It's only bad if you eat sweets while doing it and sit on shit chair. Additionally, watch films, read something, hear music, walk in the woods now and then, so you have a small link to reality.

Basically: everything that doesn't involve people.