Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is getting lost in our fantasies good for guys like us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Fantasies is all I really have left to experience life the way I'd like it.

But I'm not really sure how good they are for me.

On one hand, I get to at least very briefly experience a tiny amount of pleasure, it makes me forget about real life and my grim mentality for a while. On the other hand, it just reminds me of the things I do desire that I'll never get, cause I'm a lazy and undisciplined weakling.

Yes, I love making up a fake life in my head. Mogs existence ngl

i don't know if it's good or bad but it feels good tbh. When i have nothing to do i dream that i'm succesful

Would you rather face the harsh reality that you were born wrong?

I really know what you are talking about. I am also like this. I used to be inside of my mind all the time. Thinking of a scenario that will never be reality. I guess this is normal but in the end it is actually kinda harmful. I need to stop doing that. That may sounds bluepilled to someone here but we have to go out there and be strong. I know it is hard but there is nothing else we can do. We have to overcome this.

Once I came to the realization that I can't know the 'true' world anyway, how it actually exists outside of myself, and that everything I've ever experienced has been created by me anyway, it got easier.
Would you rather face the harsh reality that you were born wrong?

All I do is daydream. Real life sucks if you're below5/10, short and with small dick. I never even got a chance so why bother trying.

There's nothing wrong with that, understandable reaction to inceldom.

Fantasies feel good in the moment, but reality will always come crashing down.

If you want to forget the harsh reality and just want to get involved in a fantasy world, just play an electronic game, man. Fantasizing with sex just makes things worse.

Fantasy prevents ER. Fantasy is bad.

I always get so depressed coming back to reality.

Of course it is good. It's the only option anyway. I believe that WoW e.g. makes you happier than any foid, because the fun can last the whole day. Video gaming is the best. It's only bad if you eat sweets while doing it and sit on shit chair. Additionally, watch films, read something, hear music, walk in the woods now and then, so you have a small link to reality.

Basically: everything that doesn't involve people.

But I'm not really sure how good they are for me.

On one hand, I get to at least very briefly experience a tiny amount of pleasure, it makes me forget about real life and my grim mentality for a while. On the other hand, it just reminds me of the things I do desire that I'll never get, cause I'm a lazy and undisciplined weakling.
Same. It's my biggest cope , I created a whole new life up there

I like to sleep a lot, my life has become very deppresing for the last 5 years

I’m taking my daydreams one step further. I’m now stalking my Chadlite brother on social media and IRL if I can and adjust my dreams based on his interactions. Before that the girl in my dreams was basically a silent object that I’d navigate through with my lack of knowledge about real life interactions, it felt so bland and I often stuck in plot progress.

I imagine myself cuddling a girl to sleep every night. Helps me cope.

If someone proved that when I die I would live in my fantasies it would be something to think about

Fantasies are fine aslong as you can snap out of it when the time is right

I fantasize and allow fantasies to influence how I act

It's good to have a brief moment of happiness, but it's also shitty when you "wake up" from that fantasy and you're reminded that you will never actually obtain what you have in those fantasies and you feel even worse than before.

It is a cope, yes

If I talk about my fantasies, I'll get permad :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

i do this and i imagine i have a wife and kids and a job and sometimes in the fantasy i will be playing with the kids at the park or helping them build model kits or teaching them to read or sitting around the kitchen table playing d&d then i snap out of it and realise this will never be and that my life is so worthless