Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is god bored?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Maybe god was like: "Yo, I'm bored as fuck! You know what, I'm gonna create an entire universe with planets and living creatures and shit and I'm gonna put my own consciousness in those creatures so I can live their lives having no clue of what's going on. Yeah, it'll be fun. I'm tired of being omnipotent and omniscient and shit. I just wanna be a bunch of retarded organisms inhabiting a crazy hellhole. Yeah! Fuck it! let's do this!"

I believe we experience boredom as humans because of natural selection (boredom makes you wanna do things which increases your chances of survival and reproduction) so it wouldn't make sense for a god to be bored but what do I know...

The new scripture will start with :

In the beginning, there was nothing. Then God said "well, that's lame".

Well you would if you spent an entire eternity just existing and doing nothing.

gods a really not much of a god if hes bound by such concepts as boredom. Gods such a sadist

I’m Norwooding hard

Why would God get bored? how would that even work? unless by 'God' you mean something like Zeus and not a all knowing all powerful entity.

You're applying Human concepts to God.

God doesn’t exist.

Get saved and ask Him when you go to heaven. Actually, it's easier than that, get saved, pray about it and go to the bible for answers.

Maybe god was like: "Yo, I'm bored as fuck!
30682 1

Well you would if you spent an entire eternity just existing and doing nothing.
Yeah pretty much god is just as cucked as his creations. Don’t blame it if it were already the case

"it is impossible for us to be the model of God. The sentiments of the human mind (such as gratitude, love, hatred, and envy) only make sense within the context of our position in the world, so they cannot apply to God. And all of the ideas we obtain from sensation are illusory and so they cannot have any place in the divine mind (since God cannot harbor any illusions). Even our very mode of thought is essentially flawed: it is uncertain, fleeting, and frequently full of errors. These properties of our thought are so central to its nature, that if we tried to abstract them away, we would be left with nothing: in other words, we cannot even imagine what thought would be like without these imperfect features. Therefore, God's thought cannot be like ours."

He is. Thats why he's living the lives of everyone here on earth and in the universe. Billions of different persepctives and worlds for him to experience and all at the same time.

I think God was lonely

He isn't real.