Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Is going down on women a beta/bluepilled move?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date

Is going down on women a beta/bluepilled move?

• Ya

• Nope

• I dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
I think it is. You're putting women on a pedestal by giving them sexual pleasure without getting any in return at the expense of your own energy, physical comfort, and dignity. Men that do it are bedroom white knights imo. Interested in your thoughts.

Who cares? nothing we will have to worry about anyway

If she doesn't reciprocate , Then it's cucked

depends if you are chad or not
chad can do whatever the fuck he wants with a foid for his pleasure and she will find it hot

Wondering if I should call out non-virgin men for doing it or not
depends if you are chad or not
chad can do whatever the fuck he wants with a foid for his pleasure and she will find it hot
True but chad can still be bluepilled even though he gets laid either way

do you think chad cares about a foid's pleasure? he treats them like the human toilets they are, because he knows women only exist too give him pleasure, not the other way around

I think it's gross

If used-up roastie= yes

If virgin= no

It really depends on context.
If she is a virgin (or has only been fucked by you) then it is not beta to eat her out.
If she is a non virgin (and has fucked other men) then it is beta as fuck, you're eating out a hole that's had Chad's cock and cum in it
If you eat her out, but you find her vagina unattractive, or she forces/pressures you into doing it, then it is beta
It is not beta if you eat her out, because you want to, and she has only ever fucked you (or is a virgin)

The whole "it's cucked to eat out a girl br00000, it's giving her pleasure without pleasuring yourself br000" is cope
It can get both of you turned on, who the fuck would want to fuck a dry pussy? No one. So get her excited, and she'll have that shit wet as fuck by the time you're ready to slide in

I think it's gross
Same
do you think chad cares about a foid's pleasure? he treats them like the human toilets they are, because he knows women only exist too give him pleasure, not the other way around
Chad's don't give a shit about low tier foids but a lot if them tend to worship and act submissive to Stacies from what I've seen personally.

I think it is. You're putting women on a pedestal by giving them sexual pleasure without getting any in return at the expense of your own energy, physical comfort, and dignity. Men that do it are bedroom white knights imo. Interested in your thoughts.
Depends on why you're doing it....are you doing it because you think you have to or because you want to. Plus, don't pretend you wouldn't do it to a young, blonde Stacy if she would let you have sex with her afterward.

Idk. If I had a girl yes I would want to eat her pussy and her nasty dingleberry encrusted butthole as well. But yes it calls for reciprocation to not be cucked.

If used-up roastie= yes

If virgin= no
Based, putting your mouth where another dude's dick has been is the same as stuffing his cum stained whitey tighties down your throat. I'd rather put my mouth on the barrel of a shotty.

Depends on why you're doing it....are you doing it because you think you have to or because you want to. Plus, don't pretend you wouldn't do it to a young, blonde Stacy if she would let you have sex with her afterward.
Yeah if you do it because you have to in order to get reciprocation or if someone is holding a gun to your head, then it doesn't count as being beta. But if you choose to do it without expecting reciprocation then it's just beta no excuses.

It's not if you genuinely enjoy it.

I really don't get it, the term "bluepilled" is misused way too often -- how is this bluepilled?

For thousands of years humans relied on penetrative sex and foids are hard wired to prefer 10+ inch dicks. So if a man has to go down on a foid he is accepting that his dick is incompetent to make the girl cum. This obviously labels him as a beta male with a tiny dick who relies on oral sex to pleasure foids.

If she is a virgin (or has only been fucked by you) then it is not beta to eat her out.
If she is a non virgin (and has fucked other men) then it is beta as fuck, you're eating out a hole that's had Chad's cock and cum in it
If you eat her out, but you find her vagina unattractive, or she forces/pressures you into doing it, then it is beta
It is not beta if you eat her out, because you want to, and she has only ever fucked you (or is a virgin)

The whole "it's cucked to eat out a girl br00000, it's giving her pleasure without pleasuring yourself br000" is cope
It can get both of you turned on, who the fuck would want to fuck a dry pussy? No one. So get her excited, and she'll have that shit wet as fuck by the time you're ready to slide in
best answer

you shouldn't have to do it just to get laid once. so why do it with what is basically a modern whore? I mean knock yourself out if that's what you like and you don't mind throat cancer. but don't let redditors bully you into thinking it's awesome to "use your hands and tongue" on modern day herpes-infected cunts lol

i want even the fakecels to not simp ngl, imagine simping for whores in 2020

ngl you're not a man if you didn't fantasize at least once about a wedding night where you get to eat your virgin wife's pussy and enjoy every second ngl

too bad it will never happen for 99.99% of the male population from this generation and the next

Giving oral sex to femoid is a brutal death cuck sentence .
You are submissive .
If i get a girlfriend i will be strong alpha male 24/7 and only allow her to suck my dick but not the other way around .

chad can do whatever he wants and she will still want him badly and chad can get virgin pussy

Back in 2001 these Tyrones made a song about this subject:

No, it's just regular intercourse.

If you're a manlet with a small dick and somehow get a girl you better do whatever it takes...

Generally yes.

If you had a sex slave would go down on her?

I think most guys only "enjoy" it because they think the girl enjoys it or that it will help their relationship.

Depending on the girl I would do it for their enjoyment if they said what they would like.

I'd rather have a young girl sit on me and watch her eat.

For thousands of years humans relied on penetrative sex and foids are hard wired to prefer 10+ inch dicks. So if a man has to go down on a foid he is accepting that his dick is incompetent to make the girl cum. This obviously labels him as a beta male with a tiny dick who relies on oral sex to pleasure foids.

If I ever get a relationship and she makes me go down on her I’ll have a creeper blow her up in Minecraft

What does "going down on a woman" mean?