Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Greta THunberg sexually active? Estiamte her partner count

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Shes like a 5/10 and he face looks puffy as fuck, now add autism on top of that (which alone by itself can be a death sentence) and if she were male she wouldve been incel, but imo shes getting it on

I just cant stop thinking about all the naughty things she must be doing on that boat, I estimate her count in the 8-9 range, she wouldve made good friends with Epstein too since shes into abuse and all

Autism is only a death sentence if you're ugly.

I'd say boat alone - at least 10, but let's be honest -> her success in getting so many :soy: activists is giving them some rough sex behind the scenes, especially in school tbh (prolly at around 34 partners so far)

She's probably semi-volcelish.

I thought she was like 12 before I found out she’s 16. She doesn’t look like she’s even hit puberty yet jfl. Looks like a child.

I thought she was like 12 before I found out she’s 16. She doesn’t look like she’s even hit puberty yet jfl. Looks like a child.

Ye, she looks flat as fuck on that magazine cover too

@Napoleon de Geso would you court her? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: (legally)

no idea, dont care about that cunt

Careful now, crossing into foid worship :feelstrash:

She's not 5/10:feelswhat: you're overestimating her
It depends on her handlers if they'd allow their golden goose to whore around

She is still underage so this thread is kinda creepy(Inb4 accusing me of being a soy).
But I don't think she cares about relationships at all. She is mostly likely completely self-absorbed in her moral quest. Over-idealist people are like that.

She's probably been crampied and ravaged hard in that boat i would say 10 guys ngl.Not really good looking but since i'm incel i would fuck her anyway... She is aryan, so it would even be a good ascension for an ethnicel like me

Probably a few, say 2 or 3.
I would bang her anytime

She's not 5/10:feelswhat: you're overestimating her
It depends on her handlers if they'd allow their golden goose to whore around

I overrate every woman because to a starving dog even licking salt off rocks is a delicacy

She is famous too so obviously she has had at least 50 chad cocks

She looks like Gothmog's daughter.

Yet since we live in Clown World I'm sure once she becomes ready to be sexually active she'll have cucks and Chads alike vying to get between her legs for a little of that "good good" as youtube prison channel owner "OG Badger" puts it.

The cucks because they've actually convinced themselves that she's attractive (and because they likely agree with her despicable political views).

The Chads because she's famous and they'll view her as a springboard to get themselves some greater level of fame and notoriety than that of the average Chad out there.

Yeah though I don't think she's fucked anyone as of yet as she's got to maintain something of a clean public image despite being a Cultural Marxist lowlife and another Soros toadie.

Shes like a 5/10 and he face looks puffy as fuck, now add autism on top of that (which alone by itself can be a death sentence) and if she were male she wouldve been incel, but imo shes getting it on

I just cant stop thinking about all the naughty things she must be doing on that boat, I estimate her count in the 8-9 range, she wouldve made good friends with Epstein too since shes into abuse and all

She comes from a very degenerate family so I doubt she's a virgin at 16. Maybe 3, who knows. I'll go with 3.

It depends on her handlers

Imagine having tard handlers. Honestly something is wrong with her she looks 12 years old but is 16. That vegan diet must be killing her, no lie. She needs some of that hormone filled meat, to fill herself in.:feelsthink:

5/10 is reach asf

I've been waiting for an excuse to post this here.
Greta stats

She's probably semi-volcelish.
Why would you think this?

she's definitely gotten dick before.
That seems probable. Even before she started protesting and getting famous.
Even if her parents weren't famous actors (something media usually leaves out)

@Napoleon de Geso would you court her? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: (legally)
I would if she were just some autist with normal parents and not part of the fucking illuminati where I'd be murdered if I stepped out of line.

Careful now, crossing into foid worship :feelstrash:
Greta photo
Greta spotlight
Greta feet

It's only worship if you're not figuring out how to defeat her in a game of Witch Girls Adventures.

In what universe is she a 5? Her face looks like an alien with down syndrome.

Lmao witch girls adventures, tot u made that up, its a legit board game. U played it before?
It's a dice RPG (no board) like D&D.

I played it once years ago on a play-by-post but I didn't stay active and other players continued for a few months before it petered out.

Would like to play it again, recently snagged all the books off IRC.

Greta's stats actually were written up and posted on Facebook by the author Malcolm Harris, she's officially an honorary Witch Girl now. Just like Maleficent and the entire female cast of Harry Potter.

The "Goody Goody" trait means she is able to wield Excalibur, only people with that trait (like Arthur Pendragon) are able to do so.

Imagine having tard handlers. Honestly something is wrong with her she looks 12 years old but is 16. That vegan diet must be killing her, no lie. She needs some of that hormone filled meat, to fill herself in.:feelsthink:
You can tell by her dark undereyes she's not getting enough iron

I think she would be scared in Front of a penis.

How dare you judge her based on her looks and ruin her dreams of getting with a climate loving Chad. How daaaarrreee yoouuuu!

Heh, unless she's like Hillary Clinton.

In which case I'm sure we'll soon see a special "gal pal" of her's begin creeping up in the Jew's news cycles ie "so and so foid is travelling with her best "friend" Greta Thunberg again, etc how sweet, the girls both want to change the world", etc, etc.

How dare you judge her based on her looks and ruin her dreams of getting with a climate loving Chad. How daaaarrreee yoouuuu!
HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY CHILDHOOD I CAN ONLY AFFORD A 5k CHAIR INSTEAD OF A 55k ONE

She's not 5, she's 3 max.

HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY CHILDHOOD I CAN ONLY AFFORD A 5k CHAIR INSTEAD OF A 55k ONE
How dare these foids ruin my childhood dreams and illusions of being a chad like my parents told me I was with all their left swipes.

This post lowkey pedophillia. 16 is too young and she has a lot more facial changes to undergo.

She will be better looking in the future definitely. She will slurp Chad cum for sure.
But in this backwards world, who knows? She may fuck a baby polar bear and claim it's to help a dying breed discover sexual organs and breed.

This post lowkey pedophillia. 16 is too young and she has a lot more facial changes to undergo.

She will be better looking in the future definitely. She will slurp Chad cum for sure.
But in this backwards world, who knows? She may fuck a baby polar bear and claim it's to help a dying breed discover sexual organs and breed.
16 - Pedophillia :feelsseriously:

How dare youuuu
greta-thunberg-confronts-world-l.jpg

Bitch looks negative 1

I reckon she's taken 8 dicks.

She does have aspergers important to note. Nonetheless I still do think there's more than enough thirsty dudes in her DMs. Once again the game is at her fingertips.

I think she would be scared in Front of a penis.
With a Magic Type Rank of 3, she can just cast the Shrink spell on it.

This post lowkey pedophillia.
16 is too young
16 - Pedophillia :feelsseriously:
I thought she was 14.
You wrote 16 immediately after calling it pedophilia, I don't buy that.

14 is also not pedophilia.

Puberty begins ~10-11 years old for girls, so it's only pedophilia if you prefer girls 9 or younger.

Not sure if that would apply to Muhammad. Even though he had a prepubescent wife, he didn't fuck her until puberty began and all his other wives were post-pubescent.