Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is gymmaxxing legit for Slavs?

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Slavs generally have good genes for gymmaxxing, good frames and relatively solid height to work with. However there is no gym for your face.

Still, looking like a jacked big ogre has its benefits.

Do you think the gymmaxxed guys on this video would be attractive to women today? Chadlite level?

If someone with a 4/10 face could gymmaxx to this level, would he escape inceldom?

No since this is how most slavs look like.

They are either skinny or low inhib ogres.

But realistically I have seen many that look like these with wives.

this video made me lol hard lmao. thanks for sharing op. gotta love my high t ethnic slav bros.

this video made me lol hard lmao. thanks for sharing op. gotta love my high t ethnic slav bros.

Here's another one:

JFL the German at 1:30 mogs them hard in in terms of face. But in turn he gets ogre-mogged and manliness-mogged by Slavs, just like the other German at 2:55. These Slavic ogres make even German neo-nazis look like pretty boys from some boy band.

Last edited:
Gymmaxxing is never legit.

I'd say yes, since in American English you can even say "he looks like a Russian bodybuilder" and people understand what mental image you're conveying. It basically means a high bodyfat strong guy, kind of like the Alex Jones look, though I think most Slavs lack body hair.
Alex jones compressed 1280x720

I am Slavic but I did not inherit my father's ogre genes. I am a skinnyfat manlet. I tried lifting but I only got aches and pains to show for it. On the other hand, my father and his two brothers look like powerlifters and they never even touched weights or been inside a gym.