Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is having a non-incel son the ultimate cuckoldry?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a non-incel son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go ravage a woman. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little boy - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his body is more enjoyable for the women that he will eventually fuck in every hole.

Raised the perfect boy? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random woman who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who marries him. She gets to suck his huge cock every night. She gets the benefits of his kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised him.

As a man who has a son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a boy for a WOMAN to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. YOU ARE LITERALLY BEING SUBSERVIENT TO A WOMAN. Think about it logically.

He either shares his GF or he is out of the house.

Simple.

this cunt called me out for making a meme thread, hypocrite.

all jokes aside, having an incel son must be the worst fucking thing. IM SORRY IM SUCH A FUCK UP

It doesn't change the fact that you put 18 hard years into crafting a bitch's boy toy, cuck.
in what way he is part of your genes, you are more of a cuck if you are raising an incel son.

i would love to raise a slayer son

ill die happy knowing at least my genes were in 200+ girls mouths and pussies

If we put aside the meaninglessness of the universe and life for a while, life's only 'purpose' is reproduction for the sake of reproduction and DNA wants to replicate. Having an incel son is pointless since like you said you invested resources but instead into a dead-end. It makes more sense to have offspring who have offspring who have offspring... So, daughter or Chad but not an ugly son.

i would love to raise a slayer son

ill die happy knowing at least my genes were in 200+ girls mouths and pussies
Cuck. Your son isn't you, besides, your ancestors all had your genes anyway. By having a non-incel son, you're literally wageslaving and dedicating 18 years of your life, only so femoids can enjoy his cock. You may as well be making and giving away free dildos.
66A45A91 3032 4132 A493 30F63D0A16A8

I think this post actually gave me autism. You want to have a son of slays, he has your genes and is spreading them. Doesn’t matter anyways Incels don’t get to reporoduce anyways.

this is a boring question

Good point. Would especially be cucky if you yourself struggled with women for most of your life.

Call it the copest of copes, but the though of one day having my sons mog Chad's kids into the ground is what makes me get up in the morning.

I have no idea when you guys are even joking anymore.

I'm not sure how i'd feel if I had a Chad son, he would be carrying my genes so his Chadness would be the optimum condition for them to transmit and i'd could live vicariously through him but his being a Chad would cause a distance between us