Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is having a son the ultimate cuckoldry?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
All females can reproduce and continue your genetic legacy, but for males it's be Chad or get cucked. Imagine having 3 billion years of genetic history going from the first single-celled organisms to modern human society only to have your family line wiped out by an incel son. JFL at having sons :feelskek:

It's child abuse if he's non-Chad

Yes having an incel son is the ultimate cuckoldry.

I would rather have daughters in this era. I would try to make them into e-celebs and try to NEET off that as long as they live with me. If she wants to move out hopefully we maintain a good relationship and she sends me money every month as thanks for helping start her career. Way easier for them to make a living off of social media then for your son to become a professional athlete or something.

It won't be hard to find stuff for them to do that men would enjoy watching. And if they are under 13 it's against the terms of service of most social media for them to have their own account so I can be the "owner" of it all. There was an /asmr/ board on 8chan and they kept deleting threads of younger girls if they started getting popular because older girls couldn't compete! Look up "gymnastics challenge" on youtube and stuff like that.

Raising sons who grow up to be incel is more cucked. With a daughter if you're really uncomfortable with her disobeying you just kick her out when she's 18. She'll find another guy to take care of her and be able to reproduce.

Yes having an incel son is the ultimate cuckoldry.

I don't see how, how are you getting cucked?

The entire concept of being cucked is about you being used by a woman without any gain to you (especially sexual gain)

Cucking just doesn't come into play with sons, unless you are a faggot, and in that case you would not have a son lol

I don't understand the definition of "cuck" being used here

All females can reproduce and continue your genetic legacy
Actually, males continue your genetic legacy; not females. In the west, anyways, for females will have to change their last name when they get married.

I thought it was having a daughter

Brutal, my family ends because of my subhumanity

The entire concept of being cucked is about you being used by a woman without any gain to you (especially sexual gain)

Cucking just doesn't come into play with sons, unless you are a faggot, and in that case you would not have a son lol

Bruh.

male fetuses should be aborted unless they are trustfund chads

Imagine your son becoming a soyboy or a fag.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a sub-8 son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can never ravage a decent girl. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little son - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one of two simple results: virginity or ugly grandchildren.

Raised the perfect son? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random girl who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who marries him. He gets to fuck her loose pussy once a year at most. He gets the benefits of her horrible and nasty personality that came from society and the way she was raised.

As a man who has a sub-8 son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a male with no life to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

the word "cuck" has lost its meaning entirely

Parents should be legally required to pay for their sons' surgery if they're sub 8
I had gyno as a teen and my parents refused to pay for a surgery even though dad made over 6 figures.

Actually, males continue your genetic legacy; not females. In the west, anyways, for females will have to change their last name when they get married.
What does getting married have to do with reproduction and genetic recombination?

What if by some freak of nature you produced a Chad son, or maybe you were forced to raise a Chad nephew, and had to deal with his vastly superior sexual exploits when he hit puberty. That seems more like cuckholdry to me.

All females can reproduce and continue your genetic legacy

She isn't continuing the genetic legacy of your Y-chromozone though. She is only capable of continuing the Y-chromozone legacy of Chad. This is the only way to track paternal inheritance over time to a common ancestor.

Instead, she will continue the legacy of her mother's mitochondrial DNA.

If you aren't chad, then you are automatically cucked
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back