Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is having anal sex with a woman counts as losing your virginity?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

Does it?

• Yes

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
As I got no answer to this question in the other thread I must ask again.

You're the one fucking her, so we're clear.

Sexual activity = losing your virginity

I’d say yes, it’s close enough to her pussy.

It only counts if you hit double digits

It only counts if you hit double digits

@JosefMengelecel thoughts on this thread?

Now he's contemplating sodomy with a tranny and using a foid's asshole as a loophole to bypass his banning.

Is this a serious question?

Now he's contemplating sodomy with a tranny and using a foid's asshole as a loophole to bypass his banning.

In this scenario is she only offering that hole?

Honestly if you're naked with a foid and your dick is going inside her it counts.

In this scenario is she only offering that hole?

Honestly if you're naked with a foid and your dick is going inside her it counts.
So if you would shove your dick through her eyeball that would count as losing your virginity?

So if you would shove your dick through her eyeball that would count as losing your virginity?
Yeah. Only foids believe anal doesn't count. Whore is still going to hell.

I don’t even know at this point. It took forever to get sillytruecel banned and I doubt the mods give a shit at this point

I don’t even know at this point. It took forever to get sillytruecel banned and I doubt the mods give a shit at this point
Brutal ngl

OP could just as easily be plotting to give his butthole away and is wondering if he would still be considered a virgin after.

these questions are fucking stupid, pls stfu

Yes.
Next you will ask, ‘Is having vaginal sex with a woman counts as losing your virginity?‘

My condolences to your IQ levels.

I doubt the mods give a shit at this point

They don't, I've been complaining about the lax rules of this forum for years, the mods don't give a fuck, in fact they allowed the very "mechanics" of the site that fostered this "troll culture" become the norm

When you let rank be determined by "post count" WTF kind of forum do you think you are going to get?

Spamming for rank leads to low quality threads
Which leads to a lack of seriousness
Which leads to the normalization of "trolling"

We didn't wake up and the forum was like this, it was a slow and ongoing process and many of the people complaining about it right now were complicit in this shit, and laughing it up while this shit was in its infancy

You would never see this kind of shit on an "aryan pride" forum or kkk forum or anything like that, and that's because members take their "plight" or "cause" or "movement" or whatever you call it SERIOUSLY, and the majority of users on this forum DON'T

You could never have a proper forum when you allowed this shit show to become your userbase (and its too late to undo all of this shit)

They don't, I've been complaining about the lax rules of this forum for years, the mods don't give a fuck, in fact they allowed the very "mechanics" of the site that fostered this "troll culture" become the norm

When you let rank be determined by "post count" WTF kind of forum do you think you are going to get?

We didn't wake up and the forum was like this, it was a slow and ongoing process and many of the people complaining about it right now were complicit in this shit, and laughing it up while this shit was in its infancy

You would never see this kind of shit on an "aryan pride" forum or kkk forum or anything like that, and that's because members take their "plight" or "cause" or "movement" or whatever you call it SERIOUSLY, and the majority of users on this forum DON'T

You could never have a proper forum when you allowed this shit show to become your userbase (and its too late to undo all of this shit)
This is why reaction based systems are always better. People will actually make serious threads. Honestly at this point I am pretty sure only me and a handful of users are the only ones who take their inceldom seriously. It’s been over 3 years since this forum started and absolutely nothing has been achieved. There is no clear definition of what an incel is which is the main reason why the only thing people talk about are LARPers instead of talking about actual solutions.

Brutal