Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

yes bro no man yes broman

Ive seen this a thousand times already

thought about this before.
helping another guy's masculinity essentially grooming another guy for him.
but don't you think future generations should have their go at foids? and you help them find the best? (teehee)

Only if she is chad-chaser or just fuck'n'dumped whore

Actually, no, because it would be your own daughter. Just imagine, you are coming home from work, from a good and decent work with a solid salary. At home there would be your female and your daughter, also the dinner is already finnished and everything is tidy. Once you step inside of your house your female and your daughter will greet you. You will lift your daughter right into your arms, while you lift your female with your penis. Unfortunately all of this will never happen.

That way, you'll have created and conceived your very own personal whore with your own flesh and blood just for yourself! JFL if you aren't incestmaxxing!

Exactly.

It's the ultimate karma when you think about it. In order to have children you had to fuck someone else's daughter so in return you get punished by having the same thing done to you. Men who only have sons get lucky.

One hundred percent, no question. Paying $100,000 for Chad's future cumdumpster

having a 30 year old unemployed virgin son who spends his day posting on incel forums is far superior

having a 30 year old unemployed virgin son who spends his day posting on incel forums is far superior
how did you avoid the ban hammer so long? cya cucktears faggot

I think it's cucked because this society is fucking cucked to the bone. In my view, it's fundamental to have at least one male son, in order to make sure that your genetic legacy has leader. Additional daughters would be useful for spamming your genes throughout the population and forming business and social bonds. Son as a leader, daughter(s) as minion factories. Yes, I know...that's too many years spent playing strategy games. :feelsthink:

Sadly this "Fuck for an Empire" will never take place for us... :cryfeels:

this is a copypasta,

shit repost kys

Actually i like the idea of a daughter i prefer to have a daughter than a son because i dont want a son to endup where i am right now , a hot girl has all the social power in all her interactions. All that she has to do to cutout male attention/sexual interest is cut her hair short and wear big loose cloths and wear no fakeup, she can use a fake wedding ring and/or a wallpaper on her phone to deflect boys. , when she is a little girl i will brainwash her about these sluts who were brutally gangraped because they were looking too good. i tell her that she can easily manipulate beta male nice guys and basically she must chase rich guys. having daughter>33 year old NEET incel

Think about it logically

It's just not cuckoldry. It's life. Same for everyone who has a daughter.

It's the ultimate karma when you think about it. In order to have children you had to fuck someone else's daughter so in return you get punished by having the same thing done to you. Men who only have sons get lucky.

Yes imagine raising your daughter for 18 years, feeding her as well, to see her become a cum dumpster for chad