Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is having respect for oneself and not being a pathetic piece of shit, a foreign concept to normies?

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
I really want a scientific research or a psychiatric explanation about the existence of simps and cucks. WHY THE FUCK would you donate thousands of dollars to a girl you will never ever meet or a girl that will never care about you. Are people that fragile about being alone? about loneliness?

Another thing, i know they say that being alone will bring mental problems, thats fucking bullshit, you're just a fucking pussy

Another thing, i know they say that being alone will bring mental problems, thats fucking bullshit, you're just a fucking pussy
I mean us incels are forced into loneliness and we face mental problems, no?

Are people that fragile about being alone? about loneliness?
Yes. In fact we are here likely because we have a natural affinity of going lone wolf and giving less of a fuck about what society thinks of us.

It is far more serious to people who have an affinity for being social (normies) to be lonely.

Yes. In fact we are here likely because we have a natural affinity of going lone wolf and giving less of a fuck about what society thinks of us.

It is far more serious to people who have an affinity for being social (normies) to be lonely.

cucks are just plain retarded

No they don"t having a sense of self worth is an entirely alien concept to them.

Serious answer? Years of domination that showed up when they were kids (parental abuse, bullying, etc) that then transformed into a liking of said abuse/bullying/etc as a way to cope with the trauma. Then that moved into a more sexual fetish for being abused and bullied or, even cucked.

neglect also takes a big part in this I think.

Yes.
Because they are to bluepilled to see themselves in the light of reality

Being alone will bring mental issues for most people. Look at some of the guys in here. And too answer your question it’s because that’s probably the only positive interactions they get from women.

I really want a scientific research or a psychiatric explanation about the existence of simps and cucks. WHY THE FUCK would you donate thousands of dollars to a girl you will never ever meet or a girl that will never care about you. Are people that fragile about being alone? about loneliness?

Simps and cucks like the feeling of making foids happy. It's their cope to take their mind off of their low self esteem and loneliness.

Humans are social creatures. For some people, being alone is their biggest fear.

They do for validation of being orbiters

Because they’re retarded and delusional