Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is he(?) going to lose his crown soon?

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
It seems that @Ritalincel is going to be overthrown by @Insomniac, a mere Octobercel pretty soon.

Watch out, @Ritalincel.

Us 2018 novcels never stood a chance.

The hunted has become the huntER
9D6049D5 71DE 4021 B400 B7CB3EFDB81C

@Ritalincel

Both of them will be holocausted by @Sniffles

inb4 I get banned and the whole plan to dethrone ritalincuck collapses

That would be pretty funny ngl.

At the current rate of posting, Sniffles is on course to reach the highest post count on the site. He has averaged 165 posts per day since creating his account, superseding his fellow postmaxxers' admirable efforts with Insomniac at 145 and Michael15651 at 115.

These statistics are as accurate as can realistically be expected, given that all of the above are very likely to have made more posts in the time it took to work this out.

gengar = sniffles alt

I remember @Facade being top poster and Ritalin catching up to him
This is when insomniac joined

it never began for warnedcels

Both of them are still being mogged by @Kointo from the grave. tbh.

My victory will be short lived anyway. @Sniffles and @Michael15651 are fast approaching.

It is over.

You need to double your efforts.
Nah. I won’t post just for the sake of posting. That would be annoying.

I mainly post a lot because I’m bored and NEET tbh. My goal was never to amass a high post count.

That seems to be a legit strat. Except I have no green ones. I drank my blue ones and now I have the 2 whites.
All flavors are nice, I dont mind any of them. Plus I barely sleep so thats another thing.

Even if I beat you in post count, I will still be a lowly peasant compared to you because of the billions you’ve accumulated from shilling rune$cape. :feelsrope:
0C9ECD08 4897 4650 9A98 9EA39FC0C31C

Who cares. At one point or another, getting banned is inevitable.

Idk how they can keep up their posting rates, I tired of posting often fairly quickly

At the current rate of posting, Sniffles is on course to reach the highest post count on the site. He has averaged 165 posts per day since creating his account, superseding his fellow postmaxxers' admirable efforts with Insomniac at 145 and Michael15651 at 115.

These statistics are as accurate as can realistically be expected, given that all of the above are very likely to have made more posts in the time it took to work this out.

From what I've observed, the new generation of postmaxers are better at it than the old guard. It's almost scary to behold the sheer levels of volume some of these guys are putting out without setting off too many warnings along the way.

It's only a matter of time. Ritalincel on suiwatch

I don't know how ritalincel aka postmax robot will cope with this when insomaniac mog him tbh.

From what I've observed, the new generation of postmaxers are better at it than the old guard. It's almost scary to behold the sheer levels of volume some of these guys are putting out without setting off too many warnings along the way.
True. They manage to contribute genuinely worthwhile content while racking up their huge post counts instead of just mindlessly spamming, which is a good thing. I just don't know how they do it.

The underdog won't be an underdog anymore