Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Heath Ledgers joker an incel? Is he what terminal inceldom looks like

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Especially during the scene where hes getting beaten by batman

source.gif

If I recall he says something like you have nothing to threaten me with which is so true with incels, going ER is extremely easy and pisses normies off but they literally cant do anything, I mean what are they gonna do

When you are poor, have no gf, vidya is cucked so cant even take that away and you spend all of your free time in your room its not like jailing you is going to achieve anything, they have nothing to threaten incels with

no way he's incel. look at his wrists. he didn't fight back against batman because that would've implied he feared him, and in which case batman WOULD'VE had something to threaten him with, then.

LOL! The Joker likely transcended his desire for sex. Even if he didn't, he'd just take what he wanted. You forget that Heath Ledger is a Chad.

LOL! The Joker likely transcended his desire for sex. Even if he didn't, he'd just take what he wanted. You forget that Heath Ledger is a Chad.

giphy.gif

Nah I don't think this version is a incel, this is why the foids don't have a problem with him killing people.

If I'm not mistaken some people theorize that this joker is actually a army guy, because how good he is in strategies and doing that army dance with rifle when he tried to kill the mayor.

I think his back story would be more like seeing how awful people are when complete chaos is happening and that these civilized people would eat one another in a war scenario, something he probably saw and was forever traumatized.

Nah I don't think this version is a incel, this is why the foids don't have a problem with him killing people.

If I'm not mistaken some people theorize that this joker is actually a army guy, because how good he is in strategies and doing that army dance with rifle when he tried to kill the mayor.

I think his back story would be more like seeing how awful people are when complete chaos is happening and that these civilized people would eat one another in a war scenario, something he probably saw and was forever traumatized.
Joker clapping

Also consider when he told Harvey that if a truckload of soldiers were blown up, nobody would panic. His prowess with the Bazuka in the truck scene was indicative of a military background.

As for being incel, he probably had a whole harem of women in government institutions feeding him info (like that female cop who had the relative in the hospital). Nolan is based for showing how easily manipulated women are.

no way he's incel. look at his wrists. he didn't fight back against batman because that would've implied he feared him, and in which case batman WOULD'VE had something to threaten him with, then.
Tesla IQ

Mentalcel is best description.
The joker takes what he wants by force. Realistically, he probably had a following of women who were turned on by his criminality.
When I first saw the Dark Knight, I was taken aback by Ledger's forearms, given how thin and wiry he was. I didn't understand how he was so strong despite not lifting. He felt no pain when Batman pounded on his hands, they didn't even break. Also consider how after Batman seemingly beats himself to a pulp, he simply moves his head and cracks his bones back into position.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't he have a wife though? Or at least claimed to. Plus he dated Harley before.

Also consider when he told Harvey that if a truckload of soldiers were blown up, nobody would panic. His prowess with the Bazuka in the truck scene was indicative of a military background.
Oh yeah I forgot these, he clearly was a soldier, but probably not just a random soldier he seems to be more of a special forces soldier or very high in the hierarchy.

He won't be incel if they would've added Harley Quinn in the film

Oh yeah I forgot these, he clearly was a soldier, but probably not just a random soldier he seems to be more of a special forces soldier or very high in the hierarchy.
Special forces or not, he definitely had a leadership role, as he's not the kind to follow anyone. What impressed me the most about the Joker was his ability to make on the fly calculations and keeping track of so much information. Like when he detonated the phone bomb, he already had the number memorized. I know it's not hard to memorize a phone number, but it's impressive given the sheer amount of other information he was keeping track of.
He won't be incel if they would've added Harley Quinn in the film
No but it would've been cucked.
Didn't he have a wife though? Or at least claimed to. Plus he dated Harley before.
Lol at people thinking Ledger could be an incel in any universe. He could play a braindead amputee and there would still be women creaming over him, as his DNA would still be good.

Last edited: