Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is height and frame mogging the worst way you can be mogged?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
ZQB4CIY.jpg

height mpg in general just having someone tower you when you are waiting in line for example

He also got skull mogged

Skull mog is the worst

He also got skull mogged

Skull mog is the worst
Furk I have a mate who's only 5 foot 9 but has a really wide/dom face, 90 degree jaw and 24-25 inch skull. He is legit unmoggable

Furk I have a mate who's only 5 foot 9 but has a really wide/dom face, 90 degree jaw and 24-25 inch skull. He is legit unmoggable
And I bet he's a slayer, I have a small face and a 23 inch skull and have frame big enough to make my whole face and skull smaller, girls can notice something is off, a big skull and face can show your features more and you will stand out, that's why I'm here and because I'm also ethnic with shit eye area

And I bet he's a slayer, I have a small face and a 23 inch skull and have frame big enough to make my whole face and skull smaller, girls can notice something is off, a big skull and face can show your features more and you will stand out, that's why I'm here and because I'm also ethnic with shit eye area

no you're here because you're legitimately retarded

i seen teh MOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT subhuman somalian pirate looking blacks in relationships, your problem is that you act white and you're high inhib, seriously nothing to do with looks and im not even joking

females except you to be a "hood ass nigga" and then see that you're not and lose interest

no you're here because you're legitimately retarded

i seen teh MOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT subhuman somalian pirate looking blacks in relationships, your problem is that you act white and you're high inhib, seriously nothing to do with looks and im not even joking

females except you to be a "hood ass nigga" and then see that you're not and lose interest
This is cope I'm here because of my subpar looks,

ITT:

Two mentelcels going at it.

a severely autistic chadlite can also come here and say "bro it's all about my looks bro im subhuman bro don't you see"

doesn't mean that it's true

im not a mentalcel. i have no autism or asperger's. he is, probably.
I'm ethnic trash, the racepill explain everything, I'm here because I'm not white

I'm ethnic trash, the racepill explain everything, I'm here because I'm not white
Race mogging is probably the worst type of mogging actually.
460344466.jpg

Being too short is not good. Being a framecel is even worst. I've seen 6'2+ framecels where it just basically canceled out their height advantage all together.

Race mogging is probably the worst type of mogging actually.
460344466.jpg

That's a height, frame, and a facemog. Not a racemog jfl.

Put an ethnic chad next to some cracker subhuman and it'll be the same thing.

That's a height, frame, and a facemog. Not a racemog jfl.

Put an ethnic chad next to some cracker subhuman and it'll be the same thing.
Does Mohammed Bin Salman mog mark zuckerberg?
salman1a.jpg

It’s the measure of a man so yes.

Personally I feel worst when I get status mogged.

Height mog is the most powerful. Mogging is all about looking "larger" and more"intimidating" to women then the guy standing next to you.

It is 100% impossible to do this if you are even an inch shorter than the guy next to you. musculature, frame, and aesthetic can change based on angle or perception, but height is ETERNAL. There is NO ambiguity who the man is when two people stand next to each other.

Go to Israel your harem is waiting for you

I went on birthright, but I got so NT mogged that I couldn't even make eye contact with all the fine ladies they threw at us. Had to actually listen to my roomates have a foursome with IDF soldiers, was absolutely B R U T A L

She's hot asf what's her name?
I went on birthright, but I got so NT mogged that I couldn't even make eye contact with all the fine ladies they threw at us. Had to actually listen to my roomates have a foursome with IDF soldiers, was absolutely B R U T A L
This is your fault volcel grow a dick and fuck gal gadot lookalikes

actually it's RACEmog thats the worst, because it is a package.

racemog INCLUDES face-mog(ethnic facial features are deemed ugly), heightmog (ethnics are shorter in average), statusmog (negative stereotypes associated with being non white.), IQmog
ALL IN ONE

racemog INCLUDES face-mog(ethnic facial features are deemed ugly), heightmog (ethnics are shorter in average), statusmog (negative stereotypes associated with being non white.)
ALL IN ONE
you are the greatest

Jews are the most superior beings on the earth, have the highest iqs, this world was made for them
IQ and wealth/status are the only positive qualities I can think about, other races generally mog them in anything else.

racemog INCLUDES face-mog(ethnic facial features are deemed ugly), heightmog (ethnics are shorter in average), statusmog (negative stereotypes associated with being non white.), IQmog
ALL IN ONE
my new sig

Framemog is worst. Was at the gym today and a robust moggers made me feel like a different species.

You realize you just proved his point right ?

>because you dont act like just another 70iq street rat nigger

thats basically what you are saying to him, proving his racepill theory right.
the fuck is acting "white" ?
being civilized is white according to you. (proving racepill right again lol)

yes the dude is tall. Yes his face isnt subhuman tier
AND YET HE IS STILL HERE KHHV

TRUECEL subhuman white: slayer of gooks, has a bastard child
6'4'' CHAD ethnic: never had sex in his life

JFL
my new sig
these whites will never know our pain bro

Last edited:

JFL

well most blacks in my area act "ghetto" and they have no problems. it's the one thing i noticed in regards to blacks being incel.

ALL IN ONE

Legendary, I could have not said it better brother

JFL

also whites have bigger skulls on average jfl

Jews are the most superior beings on the earth, have the highest iqs, this world was made for them

Jews are fucking evil and I'm pretty sure the reason we're in the mess were in. Feminism and polyamory was pushed largely by Jews. If anyone is gonna Elliot they should go after some J's rather than whores.

In a normal white or black culture free from Jews we would have potential options for mates.