Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is here someone who regularly hears neighbours having sex, but it does not hurt any more because you got used to it?

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date

You...

• ...don't hear your neighbours having sex

• ...don't have neighbours

• ...you hear and it hurts every time

• ...you hear and it does not hurt any more (hurted at first)

• ...you hear and it never hurted you

Results are only viewable after voting.
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
Answer the poll, please.

Can't hear neighbors

I don't mean neighbours that live in their own house, I mean you live in the same high-rise and you hear a couple having passionate sex in the middle of night in their bedroom directly above or below you when you yourself lie in bed and there's a silence otherwise. If that does not hurt you, it's a youngcel trait like @nasser22 and @AlexanderTheGreat11 are still young.

It can even ruin my attempts to fall asleep when I suspect/fear that soon I may hear something, even if I am not hearing (yet). Ruins my circadian rhythm also, because I don't want to be in bed when they are.
I used to hear it but I was mostly grossed out by it. Sex noises (slap slap slap) aren't sexy to me.

Suck a dick
I am not a homosexual person.

I have one of those every weekend like 2 or 3 in the morning you hear they fucking and screaming and that upset me for the nex reason and maybe you would not beleive me but this is a true story

The couple was my neigbor and a young woman with a child (the child was her's with another man before she meet the neighbor) they dont live together the woman only expend the weekend with this guy and he every fuking weekend kick the crap out of her and abuse her fisically and verbally every Friday, Saturday and Sunday like 2 or 3 in the morning you hear her crying, scream and begging to not been hit (this dude like hit women is like his hobby is not the fiirst time) in one ocasion was clear he took a dirty diaper of her daughter and dropper to her face but still this moronic woman go to this dude house to be abuse and them fucked and drop to the street to return to her house every morning the next day you can hear her talking romantically like nothing have happen that shit is beyond me i dont understand that

This men a well known woman beater and even another guy who kill is wife and was in jail dont have problem finding woman but if you are a introvert you are fuck not woman would take you seriously

English is not my first language obviously so im sorry for any mistake

At first I almost broke down crying but now i find it kinda comedic, two men with so different life and experiences put together with only a wall between them

At first I almost broke down crying but now i find it kinda comedic, two men with so different life and experiences put together with only a wall between them
Your age now?

How long it took you to get used to it?

Im in my early-mid twenies and they have sex quite often so about a few months

This is just more incentive to have your own place and not rent.

I used to, every single day in a student apartment. Later I moved only to hear my new neighbors fucking constantly, or so I thought until I couldn't take it anymore and banged on the roasties door to tell them to stfu. Then a little loli opened and I saw that there was clearly no ongoing sex. In other words, I'd developed some sort of schizophrenia from hearing the neighbors fuck every day in the student apartment.

Now the noises have stopped, so I guess I'm cured and only silence and solitude remains