Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is hypergamy on bumble worse than hypergamy on tinder?

Who cares, we're subhumans, our lives suck, we can only rope or postpone the rope by coping, literally no woman will ever want us and no man will ever respect us, literally who cares about bumble vs tinder

Who cares, we're subhumans, our lives suck, we can only rope or postpone the rope by coping, literally no woman will ever want us and no man will ever respect us, literally who cares about bumble vs tinder
I was just wondering because all the stats I seem to see say that bumble is even worse than tinder, as if bumble is tinder without the single mothers looking for wallets or just even bigger young whores

oh yes, foids being pressured to message first = they only swipe right on giga chads

Bumble took out "BELIEVE WAHMENS" adverts during the Kavanaugh trial. It would be cucked to use that piece of shit.

I was just wondering because all the stats I seem to see say that bumble is even worse than tinder, as if bumble is tinder without the single mothers looking for wallets or just even bigger young whores
Hmm makes sense tbh

I will say YES 10X, simply due to the fact that the app is concious that it's the female's choice. All apps are about the female's choice, ultimately. Only in bumble, they make the woman work harder for that Chad.

For subhumans, everything is useless.

Fuck bumble feminist app shit it’s tinder on steroids

bumble is full of single mothers from what i've heard

At this point, I don't know why they even have males interact with dating apps at all. Just allow guys to provide a profile and then have the foids do all swiping and selecting. The low number of matches for the vast number of guys is too low to justify the hours needed to make that many swipes to have any viable probability of matching.

hiroshima nagaski pill :blackpill:

There should be only one dating app where women are given a rating. Then women can only choose men from their category

It's more so the same

Shit this was even brutal for me, but good post