Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is intelligent enough to get a Doctorate, but can't even comprehend his own situation?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Getting a doctorate requires a very well developed and high level of analytical skills, right?

So how is this guy so clueless?

How

dont get it, what's he saying?

30 yo virgin thinks he's a "normal guy".
lmao

dont get it, what's he saying?

He is a 30 years virgin but he is not an incel because they are violent and not FA because they have defeated personality... he is just a “normal” 30 years old virgin.

"i-i'm not an incel h-ha ha, i'm just been lonely and celibate my entire life, i'm just a wizard ... g-girls? Did you hear that? Please date me, please gimme pussy i'm not an incel"

the fault lies on them but they are not trying to get up and do something about it
As if many of us aren't wageslaving and stemcelmaxxing

Getting doctorate in gender studies?

Every time he had thoughts about or felt sadness because of his inceldom, he quickly opened a book and switched his focus back on studycucking.

doctorate = i'm too ugly and annoying for good jobs so I gotta spend all of my 20s getting a worthless phd that NO ONE WANTED OR CARES ABOUT

doctorate = i'm too ugly and annoying for good jobs so I gotta spend all of my 20s getting a worthless phd that NO ONE WANTED OR CARES ABOUT
Chad has a PHD in smashing pussy. JFL at these coping Unicels. Study all you want and become a beta bux for a used up whore bro!:feels:

He's been fooled by society. That's why, and He still wants to cut communications with the only people that can relate to him(FA/incels).
It's over for him.

It's frustrating that incels are seen as having "violent and destructive attitudes".

I don't see myself as a violent or destructive person at all and I think most are the same. We have a keen interest in the sexual market and have come up with some very legitimate theories on why things are the way they are. The fact that much of this is damning with respect to how some women operate means that it is shunned immediately. No article on incels has ever tackled the scientific blackpill that has been presented here.

This guy above is incel but in denial about it.

It just goes to show that not everyone who is intelligent is self-aware.

You see a lot of this type on university campuses. Those guys have book smarts but they don't have enough wisdom to figure their life out. Book knowledge is useless when it comes to your personal life.

It's amazing how cucks will keep repeating that it's their fault that they can't get women. What else can he do? the problem is that he's not attractive. When you are handsome, women will be all over you. They'll let you know that they want to be with you, they'll be direct about it. But if they don't act like that around you it's because you don't have it. You can't create attraction, it's either there or it isn't.

"Graduate school eats so much time" he's implying that this is the reason why he doesn't have a girlfriend lol. I know chads who go to uni, have jobs and they still have a girlfriend. This isn't rocket science. But you need to be attractive for this damn thing to work for you. You don't need to learn how to dance, speak multiple languages or know recipes from 30 different countries. You need a good face, height and body frame. That's it.

You don't need to learn how to dance, speak multiple languages or know recipes from 30 different countries. You need a good face, height and body frame. That's it.
This is blackpill.

He's been fooled by society. That's why, and He still wants to cut communications with the only people that can relate to him(FA/incels).
It's over for him.
He's gonna be a virgin at 60 and still tell himself he's a volcel, this is what happens when bluepillers rule society

"I guess I am just a normal guy, "

Well, there you go fellas.

Not having a single relationship by your 30s is being "just a normal guy", nothing to see here.

Not having a single relationship by your 30s is being "just a normal guy", nothing to see here.
Just a normal 30 years old virgin that you see everyday !

Hes going to be one of those guys who calls himself Dr because he has a Doctorate, but isn't actually a medical doctor.

Its reddit, I honestly don't know what you expected from there.

Intelligent cucks can convince themselves they are the ones with too high of standards. This guy would accept the first pussy that dropped in front of him.

doctorate = being a poor student in your 20s so you cant even run beta bucks game

he's definitely not a normal guy lmao

how can you be that much of an idiot

This is the lack of self awareness I’m talking about.

There are actually a lot if incels, just a lot of bluepilled ones, in denial ones.

Bluepil TIL 30 , awakening at 30.
You can’t study max while blackpilled

He is a 30 years virgin but he is not an incel because they are violent and not FA because they have defeated personality... he is just a “normal” 30 years old virgin.
this is same as that video where the normie corners incel Andy and he gets annoyed people are calling him incel Andy, because he claims he loves women

I hate it so much when they say focus on yourself instead of trying to get into a relationship. Bitch, without a crush i dont feel like working or doing shit. Besides, it is like they are trying to tell me give up it is over in a more kind socially accepted way

"I have never touched a girl, never got an IOI, just hit 30 but I am not incel r-right?"

I believe people like him are a real danger.
They're living in a fantasy thinking how they're normal even if they're virgin at +30yo.
That's the whole difference between us and them. We don't delude ourselves.
When people like him would snap, do to not be near them.

its over. 30yo virgin will get manipulated by women till death

“I am definitely not an incel” anyone who says that is 100% an incel.

On the internet everybody can say that they have doctorate. :feelsseriously:
He is just a lying cuck.

dont mistake his intelligence for wisdom, bro. might be a PhD but still fucking clueless, as suggested by his 0 experience with foids.

Let the faggot rot

What does FA mean?

He's certainly not a normal guy but perhaps he can be a big guy (for you)

f98.png

Last edited: