Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is intelligent enough to get a Doctorate, but can't even comprehend his own situation?

Your GIF sig is faggy. Please remove.

That pic has nothing to do with faggotry.

He is the legendary "plane-fapping-curry" and he is my hero (also to many people on here as well).

Public masturbation is a basic male right and the legendary plane-fapping-curry is fought for that right.

Your GIF sig is faggy. Please remove.

He is the legendary "plane-fapping-curry" and he is my hero (also to many people on here as well).

Public masturbation is a basic male right and the legendary plane-fapping-curry fought for that right.

Incels in denial are really something else. I wish I could have this level of delusion again.

Public masturbation is a basic male right and the legendary plane-fapping-curry is fought for that right.

Not all heroes wear capes.

hm retardation honestly. how are you fucking 30 years of age and wonder why you never had a relationship.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Based.
That's your avi tho. I said your sig is faggoy of the ricecel dancing.

This guy is fucking retarded, kind of a proof that you need room temparute IQ to get a doctorate.

That piece of paper makes people very arrogant, it seems. It clouds judgement about one's own abilities.

Bluepill allows you to careermax without a worry about something you can't control

Just have positive vibes bro!
Just think happy thoughts bro!
Just don’t identify as incel bro!
"i-i'm not an incel h-ha ha, i'm just been lonely and celibate my entire life, i'm just a wizard ... g-girls? Did you hear that? Please date me, please gimme pussy i'm not an incel"
D72322F6 895D 497D 8049 3C0D9525CD72

He says that he was "picky". JFL. The reason why ugly guys like him claim to be "picky" is because women go out of their way to make themselves dislikeable to those guys so in turn these guys like to say "meh, I never really wanted her".

If he was good looking or at least normie tier some girl would act nice to him and he would start to like her.

If girls liked him and acted nice to him, he would get attracted to them easily.

The reason why Chads aren't picky is because women really do everything they can to be likeable to them.

Getting a doctorate requires a very well developed and high level of analytical skills, right?

So how is this guy so clueless?

View attachment 140838

Getting a doctorate means you have produced quality, original research in a very specific academic field. That is all. I am not sure it is necessarily indicative of anything else.

Common Sense > Intelligence
Intelligent != Logical

"Common sense" is a meaningless term thrown around by people who otherwise struggle to explain their opinions, beliefs, and preconceptions.

a monkey could do well in school bro. get a study guide and or a few chapters from a book read them twice and you get a good grade. essays start writing them two weeks in advance make a rough draft and a second draft and you get a good grade.

"Common sense" is a meaningless term thrown around by people who otherwise struggle to explain their opinions, beliefs, and preconceptions.

Its not meaningless, its a self explanatory phrase, if you don't get what it is, its because you ironically lack it

Common = Well known
Sense (in this context) = Understanding

Common Sense = Well known understanding

For example one could say its common sense that if you jump off of a tall building you will injure yourself, if you won't call something like that "common sense", then what do you call it?

Also some people say "common knowledge" instead of "common sense", same difference, the meaning is understood

Last edited:
For example one could say its common sense that if you jump off of a tall building you will injure yourself, if you won't call something like that "common sense", then what do you call it?

A rudimentary understanding of applied physics and human biology