Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it appropriate to email someone late at night?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I mean, it's an email. You check it whenever you want, it's not like I'm demanding you answer right now.

But at the same time, someone might have it linked to their phone and get notifications and wake up. But if I don't send an email when I finally get that tiny sliver of motivation to actually do it, I might never do it. And that usually happens at weird and random hours.

Be low inhib and just don't give a fuck

Be low inhib and just don't give a fuck
You know what? You're right. Fuck em. Fuck that fucking cunt of a professor for making me do all this work for a subject I shouldn't be fucking forced to take in the first place, but no, this shit fucking country with fucking horrible salaries and with fucking degrees that don't mean shit, they fucking love making you work like a mother fucking dog for something that ain't worth that dog's fucking worm-ridden shit.

You know what? You're right. Fuck em. Fuck that fucking cunt of a professor for making me do all this work for a subject I shouldn't be fucking forced to take in the first place, but no, this shit fucking country with fucking horrible salaries and with fucking degrees that don't mean shit, they fucking love making you work like a mother fucking dog for something that ain't worth that dog's fucking worm-ridden shit.
Gigachad

As a rule of thumb, you should never write and send an email late at night.

You're just going to write something dumb and regret it the next morning.

I mean, it's an email. You check it whenever you want, it's not like I'm demanding you answer right now.

But at the same time, someone might have it linked to their phone and get notifications and wake up. But if I don't send an email when I finally get that tiny sliver of motivation to actually do it, I might never do it. And that usually happens at weird and random hours.
It depends on what it is. Personal or professional? I might send an email at like 10:00 PM but after midnight I think it makes you look a little weird.

It depends on what it is. Personal or professional? I might send an email at like 10:00 PM but after midnight I think it makes you look a little weird.
Cool, that's pretty reasonable. Thanks.

Damn that was a brutal low inhib move.
Good job OP. :feelsokman:

Yeah fuck it, they won't read it at night anyway.

A foid professor might throw a little offensive joke to mock you around chad students if you send it after midnight, but I'm not saying you should care.

People work at night etc so not weird

Yeah you should go fuck her with your penis now to teach her a lesson

Yea ,besides they are retards if they have an alert on the email anyway

If you have it linked to notifications you are complete retard