Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it ascension if you get in a long distance relationship

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
Is it ascension if you get into a long distance relationship through internet but have never met in real life. The girl does love you and also tries to turn you on through texts. But have never seen or touched each other irl

That's like being friends with a woman. Never be friends with a woman. She is probably getting her guts rearranged by some other guy while you are being her emotional tampon kek

No I don’t count that as ascension at all and I don’t think anyone else does either. This is unless the foid in question sees your face and trades nudes, at which point that is a true debate. Texting alone though? No.

i remember brendio having that but I don’t think he was banned for it

its context dependent

if you're like BrendioEE (delusional unemployed fat piece of shit who doesn't even have a passport e-dating an attention whore who lives on another continent and is never going to meet up with him irl) then no

if it's a serious relationship and you have the financial means and can realistically meet up with her and pursue a relationship irl then yes

That's like being friends with a woman. Never be friends with a woman. She is probably getting her guts rearranged by some other guy while you are being her emotional tampon kek
yeah that's why I never take online foids seriously

No I don’t count that as ascension at all and I don’t think anyone else does either. This is unless the foid in question sees your face and trades nudes, at which point that is a true debate. Texting alone though? No.

i remember brendio having that but I don’t think he was banned for it
I see. in this situation she has seen the face but only within selected photos. She doesn't trade nudes but sends her photos a lot. She also calls

Generally speaking, no. The foid finding you attractive enough to give you the time of day romantically and sexually speaking might mean you're gl, but if you met her in some Discord server related to incel shit or male shit in general, she's very likely BPD so it doesn't mean much (BPD foids have lower standards for finding guys attractive because they're not even accurately seeing them, but rather projecting daddy onto them).

You're more likely than not being used like this:
Bpd1

The vast majority of such relationships will not work out and no relationships with BPD foids will work out. They go to shit in one way or another. It's impossible to have a successful relationship with someone who's not even seeing you as you.

Last edited:
Who would even want this?

its context dependent

if you're like BrendioEE (delusional unemployed fat piece of shit who doesn't even have a passport e-dating an attention whore who lives on another continent and is never going to meet up with him irl) then no

if it's a serious relationship and you have the financial means and can realistically meet up with her and pursue a relationship irl then yes
She lives in the same country but both are busy with studies and college. Also I don't trust foids in general and I can never trust an online foid so I don't really consider it

does she know the real you?

How do you know it's not a man?
I would try to arrange to meet (hopefully) HER asap

She lives in the same country but both are busy with studies and college. Also I don't trust foids in general and I can never trust an online foid so I don't really consider it
if you can't realistically progress in to an irl long term relationship with her then its a waste of time. internet relationships are a meme

But until you actually meet her, I'd still say no. With foids, you never know what tomorrow will bring. She might be saying you're the love of her life and making plans with you one day and sucking your biggest enemy's cock while talking shit about you the very next day.

Generally speaking, no. The foid finding you attractive enough to give you the time of day romantically and sexually speaking might mean you're gl, but if you met her in some Discord server related to incel shit or male shit in general, she's very likely BPD so it doesn't mean much (BPD foids have lower standards for finding guys attractive because they're not even accurately seeing them, but rather projecting daddy onto them).

You're more likely then not being used like this:
makes sense. She does have low standards for looks since she's going after an incel. She was met on Instagram and she speaks sexually and all that loving shit along with hobbies and studies. I also tried to Blackpill her, eventhough she doesn't buy it.

Last edited:
She might be saying you're the love of her life and making plans with you one day and sucking your biggest enemy's cock whole talking shit about you the very next day.
Brutal. I guess chads do they same, but the other way around...

makes sense. She does have low standards for looks since she's going after an incel. She was met on Instagram and she speaks sexually and all that loving shit along with hobbies and studies
If she's purposefully going for incels, chances of her being BPD are enormous.

does she know the real you?
not really. Since she hasn't met in real life and probably doesn't know abt my awkwardness etc.
But until you actually meet her, I'd still say no. With foids, you never know what tomorrow will bring. She might be saying you're the love of her life and making plans with you one day and sucking your biggest enemy's cock while talking shit about you the very next day.
yeah ik that's why I dont trust her

Is as much ascension as a dating sim.

The girl does love you
How do you know this? Is this a fantasy scenario? Answer is NO how would that count as ascending because you get some female validation?

She is probably getting her guts rearranged by some other guy while you are being her emotional tampon kek
Also this. Foids have too many options, no loyalty and it's very naive to think some foid will wait months or even years for you while keeping her legs closed.

You're more likely than not being used like this:
View attachment 404220

The vast majority of such relationships will not work out and no relationships with BPD foids will work out. They go to shit in one way or another. It's impossible to have a successful relationship with someone who's not even seeing you as you.
That image is the biggest blackpill any normie can ever see.

No one can deny the blackpill after seeing that

No i mean she went for someone with incel tier looks. maybe not a truecel.
I see. Chances are still high, but if she's hanging on on incel Discord servers and looking for a bf there, chances are even bigger.

Stay away from BPD foids. Don't relate to them in any way. They're a world of pain waiting to happen and it can happen in many different ways.

it's cucked and a waste of time

Also this. Foids have too many options, no loyalty and it's very naive to think some foid will wait months or even years for you while keeping her legs closed.
She can't really open her legs until marriage but I don't think it will work out anyway
How do you know this? Is this a fantasy scenario? Answer is NO how would that count as ascending because you get some female validation?
yeah true

She can't really open her legs until marriage but I don't think it will work out anyway
She's in some uncked country? That makes the prospects better ngl.

You are just one of her many e-boyfriends. She wont like your looks so even if things were ideal she wouldn't be attracted to you once you meet. Obviously if you were good looking you wouldn't need a e-gf

No one can deny the blackpill after seeing that
Cucks will just insist on "NAWALT" till their deaths, no matter how many examples you throw at them. Sample size doesn't apply when the subject is their kweens.

Funny cause a couple of incels having gone ER makes all incels evil according to them, even those who explicitly say they don't condone those attacks.

tbh this applies to any relationship with a modern woman. there's just a bit more uncertainty involved when it comes to e-relationships because you have a lot less insight to what they're doing in their personal life. you can be living in the same apartment as your girlfriend and she could still be texting a hundred different guys on snapchat without you knowing.

this is why even if I was normie tier in looks I would be pseudo-MGTOW. I would never make any massive financial investment in to a woman, compromise my livelihood and stability for them, or get married which is both of those things in one. literal billionaires like Jeff Bezos sometimes ignore these basic principles and end up losing billions

Last edited:

its context dependent

Context got nothing to do with it. If pp touch vagvag then its ascension

Context got nothing to do with it. If pp touch vagvag then its ascension
thats literally what i just said though. if there's a 0% chance that pp will ever touch vag then it isnt ascension. if it could realistically happen then you're on the track to ascension

Cucks will just insist on "NAWALT" till their deaths, no matter how many examples you throw at them. Sample size doesn't apply when the subject is their kweens.

Funny cause a couple of incels having gone ER makes all incels evil according to them, even those who explicitly say they don't condone those attacks.
Exactly lmfao

The only reason this barley functioning society still exists it because of the lie that all women are mythical creatures of good and can do no wrong that everyone's just accepted.