Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it better to be moderately tall or very tall?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3155
  • Start date

Which is better?

• 6'2"

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • 6'6"+

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3155

Self-banned
-
So 6'2" or 6'6"+? This is assuming a good frame and body.

The former, because even male height preference has a bell curve.

Being too tall is just as much of a dealbreaker as we know that manletism definitely is.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/aI67KDJRnvQ[/video]

The minimum height required to be considered a man in 2030 ^^^

6’2, I’m LITERALLY the tallest guy where I live at 6’5. People treat me like a spectacle. (Shop owners want to take a photo with me, tourists come up to me, etc) This is BAD attention as they have no interest in me but in my height like I’m a genetic aberration. These people don’t watch basketball I guess or never get out much.

Yoyo said:

That guy looks incel as fuck. He should be posting on here.

Neither both are manlets in 2018.

TheRealChincel said:
6’2, I’m LITERALLY the tallest guy where I live at 6’5. People treat me like a spectacle. (Shop owners want to take a photo with me, tourists come up to me, etc) This is BAD attention as they have no interest in me but in my height like I’m a genetic aberration. These people don’t watch basketball I guess or never get out much.

Then give me 3 inches and be 6'2 and i'll be around 5'10. A win-win situation.

Ideal height range is 6'1-6'3.
Anything below being taller is good. Anything above can feasibly be handled if you are blessed with frame and work out hardcore but otherwise you look kind of awkward.

Yoyo said:

Is that a real human being or some sort of a weird fucked up contraption from boston dynamics?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c[/video]

Anything is better than being a manlet, that is for sure.

chudur-budur said:
Is that a real human being or some sort of a weird fucked up contraption from boston dynamics?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c[/video]

Lool, he does look similar to those bots. In fact, I feel like if he falls all his mechanical parts/bones will break like easily

Extreme height just makes you look more awkward as an incel, you need the frame/mass to look semi-human.

Schizoidcel said:
Extreme height just makes you look more awkward as an incel, you need the frame/mass to look semi-human.

What if you're a Chad? And I said assume a good frame and body in the OP.

TheRealChincel said:

lol bullshit. i'm taller than you and even in southeast asia no one did that shit.
not even in manila where they are among the shortest asians in the world

mylifeistrash said:
lol bullshit. i'm taller than you and even in southeast asia no one did that shit.
not even in manila  where they are among the shortest asians in the world

I’m telling you what happens to me, if you don’t want to believe it, cool. Consider yourself lucky then that you never experienced it. People have asked me to join teams, try out for positions, etc. I’m just trying to live my life in solitude yet I risk being bothered just by going out.

Definitely moderate height. You don't want to be a stick figure.

Kointo said:
Definitely moderate height. You don't want to be a stick figure.

Unrelated but why are you posting on this account again?

The taller the better. A giant would surely get laid, a dwarf wouldn't.

TheRealChincel said:
mylifeistrash said:
not even in manila where they are among the shortest asians in the world
I’m telling you what happens to me, if you don’t want to believe it, cool. Consider yourself lucky then that you never experienced it. People have asked me to join teams, try out for positions, etc. I’m just trying to live my life in solitude yet I risk being bothered just by going out.

HAHAAHHAAHAH sure dude, i'm athletic as hell, play ball all the fucking time and can dunk and none of that shit ever happened to me

the taller the better also 6'6+cels need to be banned JFL if you cant get laid at that height

Garbage said:
the taller the better also 6'6+cels need to be banned JFL if you cant get laid at that height

Being tall will do fuck-all for you if you're ugly or an autist.

mylifeistrash said:
HAHAAHHAAHAH sure dude, i'm athletic as hell, play ball all the fucking time and can dunk and none of that shit ever happened to me

I wish it didn’t happen but it did and it does, people at my school hated me for not joining the team. Pariah from day one.