[Experiment] Is it cheating, sluttery and cuckery, if femoid imagines about being banged by other man, while having sex with her's

Is it cheating sluttery, and cuckery for female to imagine other man instead of her's during sex?

• yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • no

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

Not cuck
-
Thats disgusting to think about, that desacrates purity of waifu, makes her into slut, and man into cuck
Cultured waifu must be pure in body and mind, but is that even possible...
Just genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership really could do it, natural biocunts better be exterminated in times of enlightenment, filthy immoral disloyal sluts

thot patrol.png

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
To think about someone else while having sex with who you supposedly love? Whatever the word for that is, I don't think it's very controversial to say that it's wrong. Even normies would agree with that.

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Mythic
-
A question like this being asked on a incel forum hmmmmmm

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
if i ever had a gf i would think about 20 y/o oneitis while banging, ugly old femorloids can suck it.

I don't think it's very controversial to say that it's wrong. Even normies would agree with that.
they would agree with it while they do it

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
It's only natural when the foid is in bed with an beta male that will never satisfy her. After views on sexuality have become so open people get the good stuff before settling down. They're never satisfied.