Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it cheating, sluttery and cuckery, if femoid imagines about being banged by other man, while having sex with her's

Is it cheating sluttery, and cuckery for female to imagine other man instead of her's during sex?

• yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • no

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Thats disgusting to think about, that desacrates purity of waifu, makes her into slut, and man into cuck
Cultured waifu must be pure in body and mind, but is that even possible...
Just genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership really could do it, natural biocunts better be exterminated in times of enlightenment, filthy immoral disloyal sluts

Thot patrol

To think about someone else while having sex with who you supposedly love? Whatever the word for that is, I don't think it's very controversial to say that it's wrong. Even normies would agree with that.

A question like this being asked on a incel forum hmmmmmm

if i ever had a gf i would think about 20 y/o oneitis while banging, ugly old femorloids can suck it.

I don't think it's very controversial to say that it's wrong. Even normies would agree with that.

they would agree with it while they do it

It's only natural when the foid is in bed with an beta male that will never satisfy her. After views on sexuality have become so open people get the good stuff before settling down. They're never satisfied.