Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it creepy that I literally wanna lick a girl?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Like lick her skin like you lick icecream or you know how cats like you, they must legit taste like chocolate especially JBs lets not lie to ourselves here, their tight skin looks so delicious

I feel like this makes me a creep, I can imaigne a girl reading this and going "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

They'll go ewwwww either way so you might as well creepmaxx.

They'll go ewwwww either way so you might as well creepmaxx.

No girl wants to let me do it, would legit lick everything but the pussy cause that shit gives you mouth cancer

Last edited:
why stop at licking. might as well go all-in and bite the fuck out of her.

Being ugly by default makes everything that you do creepy

Wouldn't be weird if you were chad

I'd lick and suck on their nipples, would be cool. Cucks lick their armpits and other gross shit though.

I'd lick and suck on their nipples, would be cool. Cucks lick their armpits and other gross shit though.

They do it in JAV, ngl it looks hot, and most if not all girls shave their armpits so its not that disgusting tbh

If you were a chad they would be wet from you licking them

No. I do too!

They do it in JAV, ngl it looks hot, and most if not all girls shave their armpits so its not that disgusting tbh
I guess that's different, Japanese people don't have body odor or at least very little due to not having as many apocrine glands as other races. I just imagine licking a white girls armpit and getting my tongue coated in bacteria shit. Another reason why asians are superior to white women.

No girl wants to let me do it, would legit lick everything but the pussy cause that shit gives you mouth cancer
That's true, in fact the leading cause of oral cancer is HPV. It can sit idle for years, even decades, and one day a lump appears.

Licking foids cunts is literally 9x more dangerous than using smokeless tobacco.

That's true, in fact the leading cause of oral cancer is HPV. It can sit idle for years, even decades, and one day a lump appears.

Licking foids cunts is literally 9x more dangerous than using smokeless tobacco.
I was laughing out but its true eating a girls snatch is dangerous NEVER DO IT.

licking a girls leg ngl pretty hot

Creepy only if she ugly

No, perfectly normal.

they think youre creepy because of looks anyway, so this doesnt matter.

Like lick her skin like you lick icecream or you know how cats like you, they must legit taste like chocolate especially JBs lets not lie to ourselves here, their tight skin looks so delicious

I feel like this makes me a creep, I can imaigne a girl reading this and going "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
They go "ewwwwwwwww" every time they realise a sub6 male has a regular sexual drive

No it's not i also would like to lick a jb's skin ngl, but if you would also want to lick there pussies you're a cuck ded srs.

Maybe after a girl took a shower I'd lick her skin as a build up for sex but I dont see the appeal of just licking somebody

Only if you're sub7 and sub6'0".

Only chad is allowed to do that

Only creepy if you're ugly

normal tbh. being horny and not getting action makes you think all kinds of things.

be low inhib and based and just go lick a hot girl's suntanned arm bro

deprivation fucks your brain up over time , i want girls crushing animals with their heels while moan and laughing sadisticly , the best things are heel impales

this fetish got from toys to living things in a span of 4-5 years , now i want the cruelest girls only . crushing without finesse isnt fun to watch anymore

Yes I want to as well. But we aren’t chad so it’s creepy

why stop at licking. might as well go all-in and bite the fuck out of her.

It is necassary for some protein.

But no, it is not creepy at all. This is completely fine.

No it's not i also would like to lick a jb's skin ngl, but if you would also want to lick there pussies you're a cuck ded srs.

No, you have to lick everything and then eat it. You have to eat everything. It is necessary for your protein intake.

Last edited:
I forgot if it was an anime or what but I used to watch this series and in the series the main guy licks this girls underarms and ever since then I've wanted to lick a loli's smooth bare underarms

Then there's the obvious toe-sucking. Nipple biting/teasing. I want to suck on her nape. I want to feel her clavicles against my palms. I want to bite one of her butt cheeks. I want to lick her behind her knee.

So many things I would be able to do if I was born better looking but now all of that is a fantasy and I will never know how a female tastes like.

i fantasize about this all the time

It's not creepy its normal if your deprived of female contact like us

Yep

Yes, it's creepy. (I overheard some foids talking about it once.) But I figure as long as you don't lick any fakeup it seems like a great idea! But it freaks foids out! That makes it sweeter!

No not creepy. I assume most guys want to lick a foid some way or another.

No, if you're Chad.

I would lick a foid but nothing gross like feet, ass or armpits tbh

I wanna lick a foids vagina