Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it cucked revoke foids rights?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Centuries ago they were controlled and had no rights, but at the same time it happened for them to kill themselves way less, be raped and killed less, they were way more protected than nowadays.
Its clear that they like to fuck with criminals and dark triad men, and obviously these will beat them up. Give freedom for them was not only harmful for us, but also for them, it means that maybe we will be able to convince more people that giving freedom and rights to women was a bad idea, they are immature and have self-destructive behaviors, they should be treated like children or like retards.

But even if we revoke rights from them, we would benefit them in some way (they would be more protected), so you think its cucked to revoke her rights? Imo its only cucked if a group of people offer protection to them, like it was did before, if no one gives protection to them, its most likely they will be kidnapped and sold like sexual slaves.

Thoughts?

This is retarded, obv its not cucked to remove their rights infact it is based.

I would prefer a trad wife rather than a sex slave, but to each his own.

This is retarded, obv its not cucked to remove their rights infact it is based.
I mean, only if we remove their right to protection, but there would still have cucks to give them protection.

And also, in a only men controlled society, we would live in a more developed society, so we would garantuee more comfort for them.

Thing is that I can't think in a scenario where women will lose all their privilleges, even in this scenario they would gain some privilleges (more protection and more developed society), can you think in a realistic scenario where they lose all their rights and don't gain any privillege from it?
I would prefer a trad wife rather than a sex slave, but to each his own.
A trad wife acts like a sex slave (she wouldn't deny sex), but also is a housewife at the same time, so I think everyone prefers a trad wife

Last edited:
Stop with this fantasy : it is not going to happen, not in our lifetime anyway.

The best we can hope is the end of all the support females get from the cuckvernments, so that they eventually have to seek that support from individual males, even from those who are not Chad.

Last edited:
Centuries ago they were controlled and had no rights, but at the same time it happened for them to kill themselves way less, be raped and killed less, they were way more protected than nowadays.
Its clear that they like to fuck with criminals and dark triad men, and obviously these will beat them up. Give freedom for them was not only harmful for us, but also for them, it means that maybe we will be able to convince more people that giving freedom and rights to women was a bad idea, they are immature and have self-destructive behaviors, they should be treated like children or like retards.

But even if we revoke rights from them, we would benefit them in some way (they would be more protected), so you think its cucked to revoke her rights? Imo its only cucked if a group of people offer protection to them, like it was did before, if no one gives protection to them, its most likely they will be kidnapped and sold like sexual slaves.

Thoughts?
Women can be molded into whatever they need be. If they were molded into being trad I don’t see a reason to continue hating them.

Women can be molded into whatever they need be. If they were molded into being trad I don’t see a reason to continue hating them.
High iq. But that doesn't mean the chad chasing whores should be forgiven and not be punished. I have female pets and they're as good as male pets, but it's the way you raise them that determines everything. The bad traits of rosties will come out if they're given almost unlimited rights with no responsibilities or with no slut shaming.

Women are children so ofcourse they'll hurt themselves and make bad decisions

Nietzsche says revoking foids rights will make men gay

Doesn't matter if things were better for them back then, things were significantly better for the average man back then compared to now so it's the based non-cucked option.