Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it easier to get laid with women from your own ethniticity/race?

K

Kool

Banned
-
I'm a high T arab hunk chad. I like arab women the best out of any women. they are the sexiest by far imo. they're so exotic and beautiful. would getting an arab girl or get laid with arab girls be easy for me as I'm an arab myself? and I'm also a high T hunk chad.

what do you guys think? (srs)

It is harder if you are white.

[attachment=1855]

Attachments

• v0065_s-200x150.gif
    v0065_s-200x150.gif
    286.8 KB · Views: 118
/pol/cel said:
What are egyptian roasties like?

Lust over tall, fullhead guys with social status and laugh and humiliate balding ugly manlets like me who are loners.

Stanx22 said:
Lust over tall, fullhead guys with social status and laugh and humiliate balding ugly manlets like me who are loners.

Isent Egypt ultra conservative?

/pol/cel said:
Isent Egypt ultra conservative?

That was in the past. We're now in the era of social media and freedums xDDD

Stanx22 said:
That was in the past. We're now in the era of social media and freedums xDDD

I am sorry that the Jews and the CIA fucked up your country with their bullshit artificial Arab Spring bullshit.

/pol/cel said:
I am sorry that the Jews and the CIA fucked up your country with their bullshit artificial Arab Spring bullshit.

The Jews fucked up the entire world with their bullshit. I fucking hate the Jews.

If you really have to ask and don't already have femoids after you, you're no Chad, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back