Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is it just me or anyone else noticed that some beta males(zoomers in particular) are starting to be aware of their situation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
I know this is mostly cope and that the majority of guys still are bluepilled cucks who believe in female rights and shit, but at least here in my country i'm starting to see more and more guys getting angry with their sexual starvation.

They are starting to search for ways to solve it, go to gym, spend money on fashion, cars and other expensive things only to realize the good looking dudes get pussy just by existing, as soon as they realize that, they get angry af and start to think about what's wrong( it's obvious for us but normies and incels in denial are EXTREMELY naive and unaware of their position in the sexual market).

Keep in mind that my country is one of the most subhuman ones and the majority of guys are UGLY, POOR AND SHORT AF.

What you guys think about that, is It cope or the natural state of things is more and more men coming to terms with their lack of sex( plus their lack of sex appeal) and starting to search for ways to change this unfair current situation?

Tell me your opinions.

Last edited:
I said multiple times that the 18, 19, 20, 21yo normies today who mock us, will change their tune @ 30 years of age when their efforts to get a GF fail.

There still in dat blue pill chrysalis embryonic phase, but there's an incel moth coming out soon.

I said multiple times that the 18, 19, 20, 21yo normies today who mock us, will change their tune @ 30 years of age when their efforts to get a GF fail.

There still in dat blue pill chrysalis embryonic phase, but there's an incel moth coming out soon.

cope.
If it sounds too good to be true, it isn't.

cope.
If it sounds too good to be true, it isn't.
I'm not talking about beta uprising or any of that delusional shit.

I'm talking about the fact that even though the majority are still bluepilled, more and more guys are waking up, even though they are still a tiny minority compared to the cucks.

Eh not sure, a lot of them will get a single mom or a landwhale to settle for them and act like they giga mog us for that

I'm not talking about beta uprising or any of that delusional shit.

I'm talking about the fact that even though the majority are still bluepilled, more and more guys are waking up, even though they are still a tiny minority compared to the cucks.
Even if it is increasing for now, in the future when internet gets more censored, it will start to decrease.

Very believable stuff, high IQ observation, it's easy to mock the ugly guys when you are young and full of dreams.

The agepill spares NO ONE, as soon as they realize their youth is gone and they weren't able to fulfill their dreams nor fuck prime JB pussy, a handful might join us.

Maybe there is a reason to stay alive, It would be funny to see these delusional normies asking for guidance and saying " you guys were right ALL along", hell of a cope i know JFL, but dreaming is for free.
Even if it is increasing for now, in the future when internet gets more censored, it will start to decrease.
Good point.
Eh not sure, a lot of them will get a single mom or a landwhale to settle for them and act like they giga mog us for that
No Guy ACTUALLY like their landwhale girlfriend, as soon as they see Young and handsome guys fucking human( not fat) pussy, they might start something, i don't know, it's hard to predict the future, only giga IQ moggers like tesla were able to predict with 100% accuracy.

Last edited:
But a lot of normies are in the friendzone, so they're not isolated from the opposite gender. If I had female friends my misogyny wouldn't be so extreme.

If normies were isolated from the opposite gender( foids) and only used dating apps to connect, they'd become blackpilled almost immiediatly.

Last edited:
But a lot of normies are in the friendzone, so they're not isolated from the opposite gender. If I had female friends my misogyny wouldn't be so extreme.

If normies were isolated from the opposite gender( foids) and only used dating apps to connect, they'd become blackpilled almost immiediatly.
Not sure about that, i see plenty of guys with foid "friends" that still hate them with a passion.

I had some foid "friends" when i was in highschool (i'm good at blending with normies and putting on a facade of the " nice and polite lightskin guy")and i still hated their guts a fucking lot

Don't know, haven't interacted with teens since I myself stopped being a teen. Though given things like simp, thot patrolling, and onlyfans all going semi-mainstream, I can probably say that yes, the younger generation is indeed getting black pilled

Don't know, haven't interacted with teens since I myself stopped being a teen. Though given things like simp, thot patrolling, and onlyfans all going semi-mainstream, I can probably say that yes, the younger generation is indeed getting black pilled
LIFEFUEL

20200821 171246

Isnt it retarded that they will change only in their 30s and now now
Normies are very retarded specimen

Isnt it retarded that they will change only in their 30s and now now
Normies are very retarded specimen
Agepill.

They are teens or early 20s so they still got a lot of Hope, when It ends and they realize they ain't got shit, that's when the hopelessness kicks in.

they still cope that they are going to find the "one".

"Nada de roupa, nada de carro, sem emprego
Não tem ibope, não tem rolê, sem dinheiro
Sendo assim, sem chance, sem mulher
Você sabe muito bem o que ela quer (é)
Encontre uma de caráter se você puder
É embaçado ou não é?
"

racionais mcs-formula magica da paz

i don't think society will ever be blackpilled.i do think that shit is going to go south soon,but it will just be a bunch of horny frustrated man who don't know where to go next after they have left a trail of destruction(look at the riots now).Jfl at thinking shitty marxist movement will solve the world.only god can save us.

É embaçado ou não é?
"

i don't think society will ever be blackpilled.i do think that shit is going to go south soon,but it will just be a bunch of horny frustrated man who don't know where to go next after they have left a trail of destruction(look at the riots now).Jfl at thinking shitty marxist movement will solve the world.only god can save us.
You are Brazilian too? Hypergamy is truly increasing in this shithole JFL.

They truly believe in "the one" tales, Men in this country are some of the most bluepilled.

The amount of guys that get killed trying to protect some foid in the street Just for her to fuck the thugmaxxed Guy afterwards is ridiculous.

É embaçado ou não é?
"

Racionais were VERY BLACKPILLED, "Estilo cachorro" is a blackpill textbook, Sad thing "mano Brown" lost his balls and apologized for his "sexist" songs.
M
:feelsrope: That's my life.
Hope the best for you, i wouldn't endure this.

Last edited:
You are Brazilian too? Hypergamy is truly increasing in this shithole JFL.

They truly believe in "the one" tales, Men in this country are some of the most bluepilled.

The amount of guys that get killed trying to protect some foid in the street Just for her to fuck the thugmaxxed Guy afterwards is ridiculous.

Racionais were VERY BLACKPILLED, "Estilo cachorro" is a blackpill textbook, Sad thing "mano Brown" lost his balls and apologized for his "sexist" songs.
M

Hope the best for you, i wouldn't endure this.
i am portuguese but brazillian rap is pretty kino so i listen to it once in a whole.London(i live in london) is filled with ugly,poor,short ethnics who can't compete at all with the millionaires,the models,the pretty bois,the tall whites, so even though london is nowhere near as violent or as bad as brazil,i do understand how bad hypergamy is in "ethically diverse" areas filled with with richfags.it's so fucking over.

Racionais discography is filled with blackpills

"Aí, neguinho, vem cá, e os manos onde é que tá?
Lembra desse cururu que tentou me matar?"
"Aquele puta é ganso, pilantra, corno manso
Ficava muito doido e deixava a mina só
A mina era virgem e ainda era menor
Agora faz chupeta em troca de pó!"

Last edited:
i am portuguese but brazillian rap is pretty kino so i listen to it once in a whole.London(i live in london) is filled with ugly,poor,short ethnics who can't compete at all with the millionaires,the models,the pretty bois,the tall whites, so even though london is nowhere near as violent or as bad as brazil,i do understand how bad hypergamy is in "ethically diverse" areas filled with with richfags.it's so fucking over.

Racionais discography is filled with blackpills

"Aí, neguinho, vem cá, e os manos onde é que tá?
Lembra desse cururu que tentou me matar?"
"Aquele puta é ganso, pilantra, corno manso
Ficava muito doido e deixava a mina só
A mina era virgem e ainda era menor
Agora faz chupeta em troca de pó!"
Blackpilled way before the term was created JFL, "artigo 157" has some blackpills about thugmaxxed guys fucking white beckies and dying quickly after.

I know this is mostly cope and that the majority of guys still are bluepilled cucks who believe in female rights and shit, but at least here in my country i'm starting to see more and more guys getting angry with their sexual starvation.

They are starting to search for ways to solve it, go to gym, spend money on fashion, cars and other expensive things only to realize the good looking dudes get pussy just by existing, as soon as they realize that, they get angry af and start to think about what's wrong( it's obvious for us but normies and incels in denial are EXTREMELY naive and unaware of their position in the sexual market).

Keep in mind that my country is one of the most subhuman ones and the majority of guys are UGLY, POOR AND SHORT AF.

What you guys think about that, is It cope or the natural state of things is more and more men coming to terms with their lack of sex( plus their lack of sex appeal) and starting to search for ways to change this unfair current situation?

Tell me your opinions.
It's probably impossible to ignore these things anymore, especially considering the fact how rude modern foids are; they don't even try to hide their true face anymore. They consider themselves to be unfailable queens/princesses and consider a non-chad as an asexual worker drone at best. And they really want to hurt you if you consider yourself to be on their scale, they really get off on humiliation. You would have to be the biggest retard on the planet to ignore the fact that some men and all women are just born lucky and get everything handed to them while others are tasked with the sisyphean task of self-improvement before someone even considers them worthy of their time. You would have to be blind and deaf to ignore the completely different treatment the world offers people, you see the fact that we live in completely different realities.

It's probably impossible to ignore these things anymore, especially considering the fact how rude modern foids are; they don't even try to hide their true face anymore. They consider themselves to be unfailable queens/princesses and consider a non-chad as an asexual worker drone at best. And they really want to hurt you if you consider yourself to be on their scale, they really get off on humiliation. You would have to be the biggest retard on the planet to ignore the fact that some men and all women are just born lucky and get everything handed to them while others are tasked with the sisyphean task of self-improvement before someone even considers them worthy of their time. You would have to be blind and deaf to ignore the completely different treatment the world offers people, you see the fact that we live in completely different realities.
Had to search the meaning of "sisyphean" ngl, you are right AF, women nowadays are rude without no reason at all, the mere fact of asking for directions is enough to make her curse you out.

Of course she does this because she knows there are a lot of cucks ready to save and help their "kween" from the "inkler" in case he tries to attack back, she wouldn't do it alone in a dark alley though.

No young normie who's a 5/10 will ascend with a passable female (non landwhale) let's be honest. We know the rules, behaviours and functions of foids. Any girl who's not fat and in her 20's or early-mid 30's will be choosing 7+ looking guys.

20yo normies who mock us today can clutch at straws all they want but when they are working full time between 23-30 and can't get a woman in their personal life, they'll be exhausted by 30 and still dateless. They cannot avoid the blackpill forever, they will have to accept their fate as either a cuck to a obese landwhale 3/10, 2/10 single mom or an outcast, non -sexually active single male.

No young normie who's a 5/10 will ascend with a passable female (non landwhale) let's be honest. We know the rules, behaviours and functions of foids. Any girl who's not fat and in her 20's or early-mid 30's will be choosing 7+ looking guys.

20yo normies who mock us today can clutch at straws all they want but when they are working full time between 23-30 and can't get a woman in their personal life, they'll be exhausted by 30 and still dateless. They cannot avoid the blackpill forever, they will have to accept their fate as either a cuck to a obese landwhale 3/10, 2/10 single mom or an outcast, non -sexually active single male.
Ultimate truth, i Will like to see their arrogance when they are living a 30+ sexless life, it's gonna be nice see this JFL.

It's good to know i'm not going to be the only one rotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back