Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or are foids getting uglier...

LordDylan

LordDylan

Yang is the NEET Jesus
-
It seems like foids nowadays are getting uglier and letting themselves go, I look back at my past and watch old movies and have noticed foids used to look better, if I'm right it's because foids don't have to try anymore because of tinder, so that's why we see landwhales with chads.

They are fatter, get more piercings and tattoos, use more makeup, glue fake hair, use botox for lips, shave their eyebrows and draw them back with makeup....

why would you let your world view get influenced by movies?

I want to go back in time and marry and fall in love with the actress Trini Alvarado

I don't think they've gotten uglier, I just think they're putting less effort in around non chads.
It that were the case they'd all be putting effort to attract chads.
They are fatter, get more piercings and tattoos, use more makeup, glue fake hair, use botox for lips, shave their eyebrows and draw them back with makeup....
I've noticed this a lot, it seems as if they all go for that Kylie Jenner valley girl look.

Although it is true that foids are getting uglier, largely due to the obesity epidemic and rising male hypogamy, I wouldn't use movies as a point of comparison. The actors are good-looking and dolled up as a rule, even when the narrative says the characters they're portraying are not.

If you have access to an old photo album or scrapbook, that would be a better point of comparison.

that was an example and if you watch those old videos how the world use to be you'll see what I'm talking about.
What is your understanding of the world

Looks determine how easy it is to succed in everything.
Well that’s true to an extent, but I was referring to how you rate. Do you have a process or do you wing it

I rate looks and personality.
I often leave out personality when doing it the quick and dirty way. Sometimes I rate in public just for my own amsement. Do you have a numerical system

It's an easy observation. Now that foids feel that they're entitled to a chad, and most of the time they're right and will get that precious chad cock without effort, they can now put down looksmaxxing and enter a perverted, corrupted state of LDAR, or maybe 'lie down and rot until chad sticks his cock into you'. However I believe that calling that LDAR would be an insult to ourselves.

It's the obesity epidemic.

When my grandpa was back in high school maybe only 5 kids in high entire school were obese and maybe 15 of them overweight.

Now if you look in goddamn any high school like 50% of the kids there are at the very least overweight.

I often leave out personality when doing it the quick and dirty way. Sometimes I rate in public just for my own amsement. Do you have a numerical system
0 is burn victim of deformed, 5 is average and 10 is supermodel. Personality: 0 is witch, 5 is nuetral, 10 is clingy.

0 is burn victim of deformed, 5 is average and 10 is supermodel. Personality: 0 is witch, 5 is nuetral, 10 is clingy.
It’s a bit broad but you seem to have a pretty solid scale though I wouldn’t say that clingy is the best personality trait. In any case how would you rate women of the past

Once you develop the ability to see flaws without rose tinted glasses there is no going back, buddy.

It’s a bit broad but you seem to have a pretty solid scale though I wouldn’t say that clingy is the best personality trait. In any case how would you rate women of the past
using my rating scale, but most had decent personalities back then so the personality scale is irrelevant.

using my rating scale, but most had decent personalities back then so the personality scale is irrelevant.
How did you come to that conclusion

How did you come to that conclusion
Because foids didn't have access to the media like they do now, which tells them they're a 10/10 when in reality they're a landwhale.

Because foids didn't have access to the media like they do now, which tells them they're a 10/10 when in reality they're a landwhale.
People do what they belive is afforded to them. There was nothing special about the foids of yesteryear that made them look at themselves in a more realistic way. In fact there are foids to this day who have a realistic view when it comes to their looks. Going back to your scale, do you belive that perceived beauty determines wether someone will be a witch or clingy

Are you a burgercel?
I'm actually the complete opposite, and I can't eat burgers due to stomach issues, if I were to eat a burger it feels like the flu with indigestion added.
People do what they belive is afforded to them. There was nothing special about the foids of yesteryear that made them look at themselves in a more realistic way. In fact there are foids to this day who have a realistic view when it comes to their looks. Going back to your scale, do you belive that perceived beauty determines wether someone will be a witch or clingy
No I don't believe that since I've been treated good and bad by all looks.

No I don't believe that since I've been treated good and bad by all looks.
So what exactly makes modern foids worse if having access to social media isn’t the culprit

So what exactly makes modern foids worse if having access to social media isn’t the culprit
No morals, entitled, hypergamous and inflated sense of self worth.

How so

Granted

Hyper Amy has been around since the advent of sexual selection and we’ve already covered inflated sense of self worth
No morals since they'll easily betray their spouse (I've seen this happen to my dad).

No morals since they'll easily betray their spouse
Adultry has been around since the conception of monogamy and divorce became rempant as soon as it was afforded to foids
(I've seen this happen to my dad).
Your father must be pretty young if his partners can be described as a modern foid. How old are those movies you mentioned earlier

go look up videos like

walking through NYC 90s
walking through NYC 2000s

and every decade watch how the women just get fatter

Adultry has been around since the conception of monogamy and divorce became rempant as soon as it was afforded to foids

Your father must be pretty young if his partners can be described as a modern foid. How old are those movies you mentioned earlier
20 to 40 years

ofc they are, obesity is such a problem these days

Kind of. Females tend to be very fat now which obviously makes them uglier. Though tbh I find a lot of older pictures of women to look ugly as well though. Like a lot of women from the 1800s look very manish in the face to me and a lot of them kind of had bulky, manish bodies as well (though that might be the cut of clothing and not their body). Though I think overall women at base value tend to look the same regardless of what time period you are in.

I would not say that they are ugly, just more masculine. All those carrier obsessed foids spend 10-12 hours a day working and it is clear that this has a negative impact on their appearance.I see this every day at my work

They’re not getting prettier, that’s for sure...

they are certainly getting fatter