[Venting] Is it just me or are foids tall these days?

R

rightfulcel

Major
-
I am 182cm yet I see lots of women my height and even some taller from time to time. I feel like a manlet ngl :feelsrope:

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
Females real height is

current height + heel size = true height according to them

R

rightfulcel

Major
-
Females real height is

current height + heel size = true height according to them
Even without heels a lot still reach my height or just about, with heels they will tower over me...

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
It depends. The native girls here are easily taller than I am, not all of them though. And these girls wear sneakers, not heels. Whereas most ethnic girls are shorter than I am.

Saudade

Saudade

why yes i'm a misogynist how could you tell?
-
you should see foids in balkans im 183cm barefoot and thats literally average here, not only do i get giga mogged by majority of young males here (old people are shorter) i also get mogged by few foids every time i go outside

oldcel75

oldcel75

Veteran
-
I was in a meeting with young sales girls at work, about 15 of them. Almost all of them were taller than me (5'6). Crazy stuff.

R

rightfulcel

Major
-
I was in a meeting with young sales girls at work, about 15 of them. Almost all of them were taller than me (5'6). Crazy stuff.
Isnt the average women supposed to be 5"4? This is far from the truth. The average woman these days seems to be much taller.

doomed 7

doomed 7

frogposter
-
european females are tall as fuck. come here to middle east and you can see tallest foid is about 170 cm

oldcel75

oldcel75

Veteran
-
Isnt the average women supposed to be 5"4? This is far from the truth. The average woman these days seems to be much taller.
The average yes. But it's including the older generation. The young in the west are about 5'7 or 5'8. And if you add hills...

RobustManlet

RobustManlet

Recruit
-
Euro foids get taller because of female hypergamy. Every generation of foids breeds with the taller males, and the shortest guys die childless. No arranged marriages.

Akkadian

Akkadian

Commander
-
Very tall, get fucking mogged by tall fag stacies everyday

azakhan

azakhan

Recruit
-
Yep. I'm 170 and half of women on the street are taller than me. It was always over.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled/sandcel/manlet superman
-
Iamquiteugly

Iamquiteugly

Recruit
-
not really, you're probably shorter than you think

HoustonOilers

HoustonOilers

Recruit
-
my guess for when you take out old people the average height for males is like 6' and females is 5'8 or 5'9

kekfuel

kekfuel

Highly prone to mogging
-
Either you're just focusing on the tall ones or you're not 182 cm

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Blessesd by the night, Holy and bright.
-
In Germany yes they are tall

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
Yes, I went to Amsterdam last summer and I got heightamogged by the average Dutch woman, then again I'm only 174cm. So, like 60 percent of the male population already heightamog me.

PPEcel

PPEcel

studentcel, ricecel
-
Supposed to yes, but that is probably false statistics to keep manlets from roping.
The 5'4 figure includes ethnics and old people.

If you only include white foids between the ages of 18-30, it's probably 5'6.
Either you're just focusing on the tall ones or you're not 182 cm
This is true.

The availability heuristic; you're far more likely to remember people who stand out in one way or another. And a foid who is 6'0+ is an anomaly.

There are foids who are 5'0 but I'm guessing OP just doesn't see them, or if he does, he doesn't remember seeing them...they're in his peripheral vision as just another person.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Admiral
-
They are. I’m 6’2 and was talking to a 14 yo foid at church, almost eye to eye, but she was wearing heels tee hee. She’ll probably end up 6’ or close to it.

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
Men are becoming more feminized, foids are becoming more like men.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Recruit
-
i am 162 cm so every women is taller except my mum and sisters

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Euro foids get taller because of female hypergamy. Every generation of foids breeds with the taller males, and the shortest guys die childless. No arranged marriages.
Exactly, and this applies to American and Australian foids too.