Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it just me or are foids tall these days?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I am 182cm yet I see lots of women my height and even some taller from time to time. I feel like a manlet ngl :feelsrope:

Females real height is

current height + heel size = true height according to them

Females real height is

current height + heel size = true height according to them
Even without heels a lot still reach my height or just about, with heels they will tower over me...

It depends. The native girls here are easily taller than I am, not all of them though. And these girls wear sneakers, not heels. Whereas most ethnic girls are shorter than I am.

you should see foids in balkans im 183cm barefoot and thats literally average here, not only do i get giga mogged by majority of young males here (old people are shorter) i also get mogged by few foids every time i go outside

I was in a meeting with young sales girls at work, about 15 of them. Almost all of them were taller than me (5'6). Crazy stuff.

I was in a meeting with young sales girls at work, about 15 of them. Almost all of them were taller than me (5'6). Crazy stuff.
Isnt the average women supposed to be 5"4? This is far from the truth. The average woman these days seems to be much taller.

european females are tall as fuck. come here to middle east and you can see tallest foid is about 170 cm

Isnt the average women supposed to be 5"4? This is far from the truth. The average woman these days seems to be much taller.
The average yes. But it's including the older generation. The young in the west are about 5'7 or 5'8. And if you add hills...

Euro foids get taller because of female hypergamy. Every generation of foids breeds with the taller males, and the shortest guys die childless. No arranged marriages.

Very tall, get fucking mogged by tall fag stacies everyday

Yep. I'm 170 and half of women on the street are taller than me. It was always over.

not really, you're probably shorter than you think

my guess for when you take out old people the average height for males is like 6' and females is 5'8 or 5'9

Either you're just focusing on the tall ones or you're not 182 cm

In Germany yes they are tall

Yes, I went to Amsterdam last summer and I got heightamogged by the average Dutch woman, then again I'm only 174cm. So, like 60 percent of the male population already heightamog me.

Supposed to yes, but that is probably false statistics to keep manlets from roping.

The 5'4 figure includes ethnics and old people.

If you only include white foids between the ages of 18-30, it's probably 5'6.
Either you're just focusing on the tall ones or you're not 182 cm
This is true.

The availability heuristic; you're far more likely to remember people who stand out in one way or another. And a foid who is 6'0+ is an anomaly.

There are foids who are 5'0 but I'm guessing OP just doesn't see them, or if he does, he doesn't remember seeing them...they're in his peripheral vision as just another person.

They are. I’m 6’2 and was talking to a 14 yo foid at church, almost eye to eye, but she was wearing heels tee hee. She’ll probably end up 6’ or close to it.

Men are becoming more feminized, foids are becoming more like men.

i am 162 cm so every women is taller except my mum and sisters

Euro foids get taller because of female hypergamy. Every generation of foids breeds with the taller males, and the shortest guys die childless. No arranged marriages.
Exactly, and this applies to American and Australian foids too.