Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me or does it feel like all men are always in competition?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I mean fuck, every dude is always trying to speak with the girls at work. It’s crazy. It’s like all men are constantly in social battle with each other while the foids just sit back and choose who they like best. Was it always like this or has this gotten much worse and more noticeable recently? Anyone else notice this phenomenon of every men for themself trying to get any non fat girl asap?

I would assume that things are this way everywhere, not just in the work place, but I don’t get out often (no social life).

They don't get that if you have to try it's over

Trying to speak to girls? Can't relate.

Trying to speak to girls? Can't relate.
No, I’m saying have you noticed Norman’s in constant battle over female attention and validation? It seems like more than it use to be.

No, I’m saying have you noticed Norman’s in constant battle over female attention and validation? It seems like more than it use to be.
Right, my bad. Yes, I see it. They try to bring down other males for the amusement of females and their subsequent validation. It's pathetic, really.

We live in a complete matriarchy

Men are atomized and denigrated now more than ever.

Females are artificially "empowered" by the system, plus them and their sexuality are worshipped and over valued now more than ever.

Take these two factors and you have a generation of men desperate for even the smallest crumbs of female attention.

They're always auditioning for pussy crumbs, best to not take it seriously if you become part of their routine.

Water is wet.

Females are artificially "empowered" by the system, plus them and their sexuality are worshipped and over valued now more than ever.

Take these two factors and you have a generation of men desperate for even the smallest crumbs of female attention.
can totally agree with the atomization. it's dog eat dog for every man whilst foids seem to live care free. wish i could have several brocel friends IRL

I mean fuck, every dude is always trying to speak with the girls at work. It’s crazy. It’s like all men are constantly in social battle with each other while the foids just sit back and choose who they like best. Was it always like this or has this gotten much worse and more noticeable recently? Anyone else notice this phenomenon of every men for themself trying to get any non fat girl asap?

I would assume that things are this way everywhere, not just in the work place, but I don’t get out often (no social life).
YES men are in a constant battle for resources, status, and blowjobs from beautiful women. It's a game we were never designed to play, because we knew from the start it was unfair for us.

no man is your friend , only diplomatic alliances
if they get the chance to get your treasure they'll take it from you

All the guys at my job each walk up to the Stacy manager to talk to her if they see her alone. They're all trying to impress her and validate her. It's fucking pathetic, and the Stacy probably gets off on the fact that all those soyboys can't help but orbit her.

Last edited:
it's not in your mind, it's real. It's a mog or be mogged world out there. Especially among normies who are not really high value males, so they're constantly trying to ascend in the social ladder through this "battle" as you say.

This gets more evident whenever a foid is introduced, most normies will act like chimps trying to call her attention.

it's not in your mind, it's real. It's a mog or be mogged world out there. Especially among normies who are not really high value males, so they're constantly trying to ascend in the social ladder through this "battle" as you say.

This gets more evident whenever a foid is introduced, most normies will act like chimps trying to call her attention.
YES men are in a constant battle for resources, status, and blowjobs from beautiful women. It's a game we were never designed to play, because we knew from the start it was unfair for us.
And the scariest part is that things can and will only get worse. Within this decade feminism will push for polygamy. And once that is accepted as the new social norm, society will truly completely destabilize.

It is indeed like this, yes. Not sure if it always was since in the past male strength advantage meant more and men had property/voting rights and such, but at least a nowadays men compete with each other for pretty much everything cuz we have to.

Women sit back and fuck the winners and don’t even have to work to survive since they can always find betabux if they lower their standards.

Yeah it is and what's worse normies do this to guys that never had a chance to "be in the game". There's even unnecessary competition among other people in incel spaces. It's insane how guys are always trying to put on an act to prove a point.

Its part of being a man, we are naturally competitive and i dont think thats necessarily a negative trait.

Its part of being a man, we are naturally competitive and i dont think thats necessarily a negative trait.
tbh though it becomes a negative trait nowadays because it stops men from uniting in their common interest like women do.

Normtards will tell you that everybody is special and gets a shot in life if they believe in themselves. but in truth, life is very much a competition in almost every facet. It is possible that some people completely miss the boat with some things in life or they simply werent born with the tools to succeed. People do lose at life. And these people either accept it or live in an uncomfortable lie where they do shit like blue pill cope to stave off the swinging rope visible out of the corner of their eye

Normtards will tell you that everybody is special and gets a shot in life if they believe in themselves. but in truth, life is very much a competition in almost every facet. It is possible that some people completely miss the boat with some things in life or they simply werent born with the tools to succeed. People do lose at life. And these people either accept it or live in an uncomfortable lie where they do shit like blue pill cope to stave off the swinging rope visible out of the corner of their eye
lmao true as fuck.

Nothing is a competition if you're pretty. Chadlite will let Chad have the 10 most attractive chicks around, because he knows he will still date at least 5 of them later on. 80/20 rule. If you belong to the 20% (these days probably closer to 10%) you win. No competition, no effort, you're just blessed. Every Chad or Chadlite has several women to choose from, because the bottom 80% get none. So "up there", competition is non-existent. Competition is something for your average guy.

Last edited:
Nothing is a competition if you're pretty. Chadlite will let Chad have the 10 most attractive chicks around, because he knows he will still date at least 5 of them later on. 80/20 rule. If you belong to the 20% (these days probably closer to 10%) you win. No competition, no effort, you're just blessed. Every Chad or Chadlite has several women to choose from, because the bottom 80% get none. So "up there", competition is non-existent. Competition is something for your average guy.
Yes that’s what I meant. This excludes chad of course.

Simps compete for women a lot

Not that I'm a fan of the implications or the sort of gleeful kind of sentiment about it but look at the writings by Tyler Cowen about how "Average is over".
The gist I think is that being an average to below average male and living a completely normal, boring standard life is no longer enough compared in the past to have a family and be successful.

everything is about sex and power

It's all quite funny when you stand back and observe. It's comparable to the mating ritual of paradise birds in the rainforest, despite the female looking very bland, the extravagant males will compete and dance to impress the female.

never experienced this when i used to work tbh, maybe its just your workplace.

most of the dudes i used to work with where either cucked into marriage or loners like me tbh.

yep, it's hoes before bros for normans

Nope we are doomed to competition this is the reason why women have more rights because of our primal urge gets in the way. Causing women’s egos to fill up and cause them to get more hypergamy. We are at fault of the most. But we aren’t retarded and cucked. That’s what separates us from the normies. They really don’t get that if you have to try it is indeed over.
yep, it's hoes before bros for normans

Title alone is pure truth
I cant count you how many friendships ı ended bcs ı realized people around me just used me as a punching bag to look powerful and shit around women in order to impress them.
Game is rigged from the start

no man is your friend , only diplomatic alliances
if they get the chance to get your treasure they'll take it from you

Well that's obvious, guys always try to compete

captain caveman GIF
dominating head first GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Well, yes

Normies are always trying to put down any low value males around them, in order to impress women. It’s so pathetic, and it’s a huge reason why I never hang out with my male friends if they’re in a mixed gender group. It always turns into a huge pissing contest where the guys are constantly trying to one up each other so they can get some fishy smelling pussy.

My happy place is imagining me brutally beating a Chad in front of his bitch, making him a vegetable. And only then does she get it too.

never experienced this when i used to work tbh, maybe its just your workplace.

most of the dudes i used to work with where either cucked into marriage or loners like me tbh.
That's because you've worked at places full of low tier men though right, low level jobs; financially & socially.

The taller or stronger man doesn’t always win. Use the environment to your advantage. And having a mind that’s willing to do more than them.

Whenever there are men and women in the same place, it's only about sexual competition and the actual task becomes meaningless.
That's why Chad always win - segregation by sex is a thing of the past, so it's never about how competent you are, but how good your looks are. If you're attractive, you will always be the alpha in the room, even if you're an incompetent retard.

Whenever there are men and women in the same place, it's only about sexual competition and the actual task becomes meaningless.
That's why Chad always win - segregation by sex is a thing of the past, so it's never about how competent you are, but how good your looks are. If you're attractive, you will always be the alpha in the room, even if you're an incompetent retard.
Too high IQ.

Yes, and I assume it is really fun if you're Chad.

Noticed that too. it's just how the world works. Compete or get trampled