Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or that the Incels account replaced some users as OPs for some pinned threads?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I know for a fact that the music megathread was made by @Schizoidcel, the Introductions thread was made by a guy named @TylerDurden and the books megathread was made by @incel-american. Is it just me or does anyone else see this also?

Yes, you're 100% correct, those are the exact people who made those threads. I wonder why Serge did that tbh.

Don't ask or your top threads will be next.

That was a sad day tbh, maybe it's so the threads don't get removed when we get banned/deleted?
edit: Never mind, I saw a couple threads with banned OP's so that's not it.

Can we get an explanation? I made the book thread in Off Topic.

yes i noticed as well

I am interested in the explanation of this current situation as it has also caught my eye.
That was a sad day tbh, maybe it's so the threads don't get removed when we get banned/deleted?
edit: Never mind, I saw a couple threads with banned OP's so that's not it.
You must be getting quiet a few alerts daily, probably weekly it amounts to atleast over 20.

Last edited:
I noticed several days ago but I didn’t say anything because
1 I rarely make threads
2 I don’t use the threads that were affected

yea they were inactive accounts for like since nov17

yea they were inactive accounts for like since nov17
@TylerDurden has been inactive since last year. Schizoidcel and incel-american are still active.

@TylerDurden has been inactive since last year.
He was ahead of his time.
Do you think there should be a separate forum for looksmaxing? I’m with you, there’s so many options for forum discussion that this should be just for PS discussions. It is what we make of it.

You must be getting quiet a few alerts daily, probably weekly it amounts to atleast over 20.
It was only like one daily from my music thread. They get merged ("there may be more posts after this")

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back