Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it me or does GypsyCrusader and CatBoyKami seem like glowies(or feds)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
I am not a white nationalist by any stretch(hell I'm not even white)

But, Gypsy Crusader and Catboykami seem to be to self aware and overtop to be real WN.

Of course I imagine WN irl to be aggressive racists, but not to the level they are.

Also I hope they are just feds/larpers, cuz I don't wanna get the rope:worryfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsmega::giga:

Usually I am not scared of internet people, but Gyspy Crusader is an exception(that guy is a giant and you can feel the hate in him)

Kami is a eugenicist and not based on the woman question. I don't think hes a fed but I think everyone sees him as the funny omegle guy instead of an actual ideaologue.

I don't subscribe to new age dissident right. I'm more of an older fan myself (Harold covington, James Mason, George Lincoln Rockwell, etc)

They're all DOLT RIGHT supports who miss the bullseye. Nothing to be scared of.:feelsjuice:

Not out of the question because they are essentially cyberbullies and trolls. Governments love to fund cyberbullying trolls while hypocritically campaigning against cyberbullying.

CatBoyKami is a faggot who is in it for the attention, also he hates fags but he fucked a man lol

Gypsy is pretty funny because he has the balls to insult femoids :feelsLightsaber:

cyberbullies
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cyberbullying isn't real

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
I see you are lost

I use to watch kami before his omega vids where all over discord and I highly doubt he's a fed but it's possible he just does the edgy white nationalist stuff for attention rather then really believing in it.
not sure about the other guy though, he could just be a self hating ethnic pretending to be white just like how 90% of pol is, rather then a fed.

I use to watch kami before his omega vids where all over discord and I highly doubt he's a fed but it's possible he just does the edgy white nationalist stuff for attention rather then really believing in it.
not sure about the other guy though, he could just be a self hating ethnic pretending to be white just like how 90% of pol is, rather then a fed.
This tbh

He is a self hating mutt

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmmItWsyjp8