Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it my fault that I’ve never had a gf?

yes bro, now go and fix that horrible personality of yours.

yeah you didn't take enough showers

Depends on whether or not you’re deathnic

Yes it is. Should have taken that hourly shower.

Jbw theory?

damn, i only shower 10 times a day instead of 24

Dude i honestly think 10 and even 24 is too much. Id reccomend 1 a day as itll save you a lot of cash (lots on soap)

WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY INKWELL
images

I live in russia where being white is not advantage. In fact, being shitskin here boosts your smv

But I’ve read it in IT advice for incels thread :soy::soy::soy:

That's considered ocd behavior and an expensive habit, as you would need a lotta soap. And honestly I think you maybe self sabotaging.

That's considered ocd behavior and an expensive habit, as you would need a lotta soap. And honestly I think you maybe self sabotaging.
Brah, i was joking. I shower once or twice a day

The fault is within you even if it's not intentional.
It's like not being able to run somewhere fast enough even if you tried is still your own fault.
Women care about charisma, looks and low integrity. All of these are genetic.

TLDR: Yes.

Your genetics fault.

Depends how much you have tried

You are not entitled to sex sweaty!!! Her body her choice! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Longer femur and tibia will fix your personality.

Bitches are the problem not you

just choose to not be born ugly bro, don't worry I made the same mistake.

More your parents fault.

Some retardcels would say that even 100 rejections aren’t enough to qualify someone as incel
It's not an easy thing to be rejected. You carry every rejection like a tattoo or a scar. You never fully recover from it. A rejection = not being worthy of the opposite sex companionship. I cannot imagine how people don't rope after 100 freaking rejection!!!
Plus, you don't need to be rejected to know you're an incel ngl. Just look at the mirror. It will tell you.

It's not an easy thing to be rejected. You carry every rejection like a tattoo or a scar. You never fully recover from it. A rejection = not being worthy of the opposite sex companionship. I cannot imagine how people don't rope after 100 freaking rejection!!!
Plus, you don't need to be rejected to know you're an incel ngl. Just look at the mirror. It will tell you.

Idk if that is true.

I remember all of my rejections like they happened yesterday

Well it's inevitable that we all fail, thats what makes us human. Though id reccomend you don't dwell on em.
Nah I don't dwell on them, I just cannot forget them. I remember every detail about the place, the time, etc. But I don't spend all my days lamenting these rejections.

Nah I don't dwell on them, I just cannot forget them. I remember every detail about the place, the time, etc. But I don't spend all my days lamenting these rejections.
Same

There comes a time where you learn that it’s best to just stop trying