Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it normal as an Incel to have violent thoughts?

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
Especially when Im outside and see young women and the way how they are dressed... thats why I hate the summer

For an incel, yes it's normal kek

Only when I see a cop I just wanna grab his gun but I think Im not the only one who thinks the same

I dont get violent thoughts just by seeing sluts/people in a relationship. Theres no reason for anyone to feel that way. I'm convinced people who claim to do so are no life incelqueers infiltrators.

I only get violent thoughts when hideous normies stare at me or are disrespectful to me. Makes me want to go ER. My thoughts are 100 times more violent if the normie in question is a foid.

yup
normal
as an incel

violent thoughts are not normal tbh famalam

It would be abnormal if you didn't

No, unless you count firmly fucking a female, which society does.

Yes,is normal.Now pick up a gun go for them!!

No it is not. You are just insane.

I think it's a human thing to have violent thoughts. But depends on whether you plan on acting on them or not.

There is difference in what you think, say and do. If you have violent thoughts just in your head then it is ok. Many incels do.

Do you guys not realize that this account is a normalfaggot or cucktears

Hi, numale cuck.
No, it's not normal at all. You should visit your therapist now.
Now, go back to cucktears. :feelsbaton: