Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it normal that men´s depression isnt serious for other people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
We always hear or see a foid talk about their "depression", but it isnt a depression its just because she doesnt have her chad that pays for everything and fucks her brutally at every time. They post it on social media, get likes and shares and become famous the next month because of a 30 second clip in wich they wrote down their fake expressions and reasons. Funny thing, no one ever asked how you feel you stupid foid. This whole thing is strategically build to get famous in 2020.
Meanwhile, when men talk about their depression, with actual people, family, friends etc. , they will always hear the same answers: "It´s probably not that bad, you just have to find the right woman" or "Just try to ignore it and dont be so sad all the time".
I already tried to explain to a good friend of mine, why i am still a virgin and foids dont want a little thing from me.
You know what he said? "You need to go to more partys, talk with them" etc.
Yes, its 2020, i am a introvert incel that doesnt fit in things like partys, girls block the contact.
Depression of men is very different to the "depression" of today´s woman.
At least, i have enough cigarettes and alcohol to be at least a little happy, like 1%.

You’re not entitled to a decent life, sweaty.

Men are disposable so people inherently don’t care if you die. Even worst when masculine traits pertain to resilience and strength. Therefore a man that is contemplating suicide is neither and worth even less than a man.

The suffering of a billion men is worth less than the broken nail of a random foid in society's eyes

Society doesn't give a fuck about men
The suffering of a billion men is worth less than the broken nail of a random foid in society's eyes
This

No, but depression isn't normal for nobody. Women shouldn't have time for depression as they are supposed to be railed by any guy who is there to take her, 6+ guys shouldn't have time for it as they are supposed to run away before some tiger or a bear tears their good-looking face to bloody shreds and we shouldn't have depression because we should've been drowned at birth

Is they nobody gives a fuck about men bro,and sadly is mostly cuz biology and not toxic masculinity or patriarchy and bullshit
Ppl are just more empatetic whit women,both males and females...
To make a man real misogynist women have to be really disgusting,but do always everything to cope mentally in way to justify and love women...