Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it ok to support female artists?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
About whores who use their cunt anatomy answer is simple - supporting them is simping. But what about female artists, who do art where esthetics of their flesh is not involved? They doing same art man could do, but they still are femoids, filthy creatures, who even after creation of wonderfull piece of art going to whore around and suck chad's cock. So can this be ignored, and them being artists put over, or they are still whores in first place, and so must redeemin themselves by doing art for free?

No question also about cultured artists, who able to find good , cultured and honorable man, without doing any sluttery, those are 100% artists and deserve treatment same as male artists, but those minority, if exist at all

there are no real female artists

there are no real female artists
But therea are. Some of those pictures of animu girls are made by 3d femoids. Is it ok ti support then, like by giving source when posting, or paying to thioer patreons?

Kemodraugai

Like, what do you think you're supporting by supporting them?

Like you are comfortable supporting that lifestyle?
No. And so thats why is question here. SAupport art, but creator is degenerate, so what do? Question theoretical for me, because never paid to any patreons of anyone

No. And so thats why is question here. SAupport art, but creator is degenerate, so what do? Question theoretical for me, because never paid to any patreons of anyone

Are you asking because you think you want to support art?

I can't give advice, I'm too new here. But I think like maybe if the content was super niche, and maybe them getting fucked by chad and treated like shit will make them produce more of that content? Like I can see it in that light.

I wouldn't do it, but I can see a situation.

I think you should be able to separate art from the artist, unless it's art that's shit and only hyped because the artist has a lose whole