Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over for me? (19 y/o KHHV)

I

isitover

Greycel
o0Tf32d.jpg

Hit me with the cold, hard truth. Need some motivation to finally LDAR for good.

You look like a normie
Out

I won't call you a fakecel (at least you're not a Chadlite like the other guys who posted their pictures recently), but you should still leave this site. It's not over for you.

Nah it ain't over, go get some pussy and get off this gay site. Anyone who called fakecel is a giant faggot.

5/10 - Normie tier IMO

How tall are you?

Agent_Coper said:
I won't call you a fakecel (at least you're not a Chadlite like the other guys who posted their pictures recently), but you should still leave this site. It's not over for you.
I've been lurking since the gambler days, friend.
7339er said:
5/10 - Normie tier IMO
How tall are you?
189cm

Head on over to TRP

honestly a better place for you

isitover said:
189cm

Yeh err... GTFO here, you're a normie, could even be chadlite with that height.

isitover said:
189cm

Holy fuck you're 6'2"??

6/10 face
10/10 height
 = 8/10 overall.

Fucking slayer. GTFO.

No, you are white and not deformed and it seems like you are not balding, if you are tall u shouldnt even worry about getting girls.

O V E R! Rope only option left.

Some huge flaws, like big philtrum, asymmetries and big nose, but overall your facial harmony is quite good. I'd say you look like a normal guy.

Your time on this forum is hopefully over soon, faggot.

probably, your philtrum is too long, looks like a tennis court.

Wtf, I'd kill babies to have your hair and face.

isitover said:

What I meant is that you're not ugly, so there's no reason for you to be on this site. But of course it's your call, I can't prevent you from wasting your time here instead of living a better life.

NekoStance said:
Head on over to TRP
honestly a better place for you
They have some good points but the bootstrap philosophy can be annoying at times.
7339er said:
Yeh err... GTFO here, you're a normie, could even be chadlite with that height.
MayorOfKekville said:
Holy fuck you're 6'2"??
6/10 face
10/10 height
= 8/10 overall.
Fucking slayer. GTFO.
Tellem-T said:
No, you are white and not deformed and it seems like you are not balding, if you are tall u shouldnt even worry about getting girls.
Keep in mind that I live in Eastern Europe and 189 is not even that tall around here. Also, are Slavs even considered white?
CopingGymcel said:
Some huge flaws, like big philtrum, asymmetries and big nose, but overall your facial harmony is quite good. I'd say you look like a normal guy.
chudur-budur said:
probably, your philtrum is too long, looks like a tennis court.
Exactly. I was really surprised by the initial response given how fucked up my philtrum and nose are.
FeminismsCancer said:
Wtf, I'd kill babies to have your hair and face.
Well, most 19 y/o guys are not balding, so my hair is not special. I'll probably start balding when I get older, just like my father.
Agent_Coper said:
What I meant is that you're not ugly, so there's no reason for you to be on this site. But of course it's your call, I can't prevent you from wasting your time here instead of living a better life.
Yeah, I kind of misunderstood you. That said, if I was able to live a better life, I wouldn't be here.

o0Tf32d.jpg
j1ZTgm2.jpg

I was bored, so I made a quick morph.

CopingGymcel said:
o0Tf32d.jpg
j1ZTgm2.jpg

Kill it with fire.

It looks like it has a one digit IQ and has hammerhead shark genes.

Everyone saying it isn't over for him is bluepill cucking him, he's done.

isitover said:
They have some good points but the bootstrap philosophy can be annoying at times.Keep in mind that I live in Eastern Europe and 189 is not even that tall around here. Also, are Slavs even considered white?
Exactly. I was really surprised by the initial response given how fucked up my philtrum and nose are.
Well, most 19 y/o guys are not balding, so my hair is not special. I'll probably start balding when I get older, just like my father.
Yeah, I kind of misunderstood you. That said, if I was able to live a better life, I wouldn't be here.

start lifting fuck boy, it will fix your insecurties and lifting and building a great physique at 6ft2 will make you look very good and you will mog majority of the population, stop being lazy and dont spent your time here, plus with a little blue and red pills you will have no problems with females, its up to you, and you are white. And damn 6ft2 is average height, lol if i live where you live i would barely be above average lmao

jagged0 said:
Everyone saying it isn't over for him is bluepill cucking him, he's done.

He is never going to be the "first choice", but if he works at it, he could get into a relationship. I've seen guys who look way worse with girlfriends. It all depends if he is hyper NT or not.

Maybe, 4/10. Long big nose, chin looks recessed, eye area sucks.

CopingGymcel said:
He is never going to be the "first choice", but if he works at it, he could get into a relationship. I've seen guys who look way worse with girlfriends. It all depends if he is hyper NT or not.

He'll just get cucked like those guys once Chad drives by.

jagged0 said:
He'll just get cucked like those guys once Chad drives by.

Most non-Chad guys will get cucked, that's just life. Isn't it better to get cucked at some point than living a life of loneliness?

CopingGymcel said:
Most non-Chad guys will get cucked, that's just life. Isn't it better to get cucked at some point than living a life of loneliness?

So you'd prefer to be cucked by some femoid who isn't at your looksmatch level just to escape inceldom?

jagged0 said:
So you'd prefer to be cucked by some femoid who isn't at your looksmatch level just to escape inceldom?

Potentially get cucked. You're not 100% going to get cucked, but the chance is there. I'd say the chance is worth taking, you have to take that chance when you aren't Chad. The main difference between us and normies (when it comes to this issue) is that we know about the chance to get cucked, while normies are living in bliss.

I don't see any reason why he should just LDAR without giving it a try at least. Give it a good shot, then LDAR if it doesn't work out.

CopingGymcel said:
Potentially get cucked. You're not 100% going to get cucked, but the chance is there. I'd say the chance is worth taking, you have to take that chance when you aren't Chad. The main difference between us and normies (when it comes to this issue) is that we know about the chance to get cucked, while normies are living in bliss.

I don't see any reason why he should just LDAR without giving it a try at least. Give it a good shot, then LDAR if it doesn't work out.

Sounds reasonable.

CopingGymcel said:
o0Tf32d.jpg
j1ZTgm2.jpg

LOL his neck got 4 inches wider

Sparky said:
His height is a major saving factor, otherwise he would be incel tier

Long midface, fucked up philtrum and a fucked up nose as well as droopy ears.

Sorry to be harsh but I got to be honest. I think rhinoplasty would be a good place for him to start.

If he can make his nose look like the one in my morph, it would be a huge improvement.

Sparky said:
Do you agree with my rating?

Yes. I think his facial harmony and phenotype saves him from being lower than that.

@Sparky
b690be1d2328f5ceac8c1d65f14eeaf4--david-james-gandy-man-candy.jpg
5GT6Mgh.jpg

Btw what do you think of this morph? Did he improve?

Sparky said:
From gigachad to terrachad 

Looking at Gandy’s face is depressing. At least he is past his prime now so I can cope with that

I feel like his nose is kind of what "makes him", if you get what I mean. It gives him character.

david-beckham-hairstyles-2.jpg
Morphed: 
KRFJypZ.jpg

What about this one?

No, you are fairly good looking.

Get out while you still can. You're a fakecel because your looks are normie-tier.

It's so fucking over bhai. Welcome home.

You're 5/10 with your current nose. Being average is not good enough unless you're okay with getting cucked at some point or dating absolute uglies

Just another day on fakecels.is

4/10 yeah it's over

o0Tf32d.jpg

Hit me with the cold, hard truth. Need some motivation to finally LDAR for good.
No.
Face issues like yours can easily be solved through plastic surgery.
Unless you're a manlet.

No.
Face issues like yours can easily be solved through plastic surgery.
Unless you're a manlet.
If he gets a jaw implant, he'll have a horse face because he has a long philtrum. His eyes are asymmetrical, which can't be fixed, and a nose job won't make him attractive either.