Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it over for me? (GTFIH!)

google knajjd incels
prettyboy but 5'2''

I feel sorry for Knajjd. Imagine being a horny heterosexual guy who wants to have sex with fuhmales, but you can't because you are short and look feminine as fuck. It's over.... His problems would be over if he was gay.

I feel sorry for Knajjd. Imagine being a horny heterosexual guy who wants to have sex with fuhmales, but you can't because you are short and look feminine as fuck. It's over.... His problems would be over if he was gay.
If he were gay he would be a power bottom Gaylord

Better incel than fag. At least BO2cel wasnt a degenerate. Mogs this guy just for that

Attachments

• 2018-09-15-203543.jpg
    2018-09-15-203543.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 71
We all have chance. The only thing you have to do is be yourself,get a haircut,take a shower.

:feelsokman:

@UltraFayJr.
Cheerios > raisin bran tbhtbh
We all have chance. The only thing you have to do is be yourself,get a haircut,take a shower.

:feelsokman:
And I need to be less toxic. Women can sense my meesogeenee!

yup dude mogs the whole forum
Moggs me. I look the the hunchback of notredamme if he was 5'7 and had an ugly fish face. GOnna spend my life savings on orthoganthic jaw surgery this year ideally

False. Cheerios are best

How old? and have you looksmaxed? if so, do you approached older women and foids with autism and/or learning difficulties?