Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over for this kid?

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★

Most of the comments on the insta post I took this video from are just degrading him:

I hate normgroids

it never began for him

Reminds me of myself

Well we don't see his face and he just seems to be skinny. hell he could be chad in a few years for all we know so it's not over.

also pretty sure it's just my fellow Americans first time seeing a kid with a normal BMI in there life in the comment section so I wouldn't take it to seriously.

Not really. He could easily hit a growth spurt and become 6'2 chadlite

Or if he doesnt I doubt he will ever realize he is incel or ever learn about the blackpilled truths of reality. He will probably simp for some gamer girl's patreon, seeing as he is a dumb zoomer doing fortnite dances.

hard to tell. Too young. He looks curry tho so it may be over. Lets hope its not

Jfl. If you have to even ask if its over ITS OVER. When will people get it through their thick skulls that this ultra blackpill clown world is only going to get more darker over time, especially in post-industrial societies
srsly how can anyone bully that kid
I wouldn't call this bullying. Kid coild easily foodmaxx those sticklegs away

Last edited:
Jfl. If you have to even ask if its over ITS OVER. When will people get it through their thick skulls that this ultra blackpill clown is only going to get more darker over time, especially in post-industrial societies
Interesting

Too Young to Tell

He'll fill out. This looks like it's in America so he'll probably grow up to be obese.

His mother should've aborted him while she had the chance

Girls got an ass on her

Why is everything so disturbing nowadays? The amount of mentall illness seems to have skyrocketed. It wasn't like this back in the 90s when I was a kid.