Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is it over if you did not try seamaxxing/thirdworldmaxxing?

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
I mean if youre white or have money here in the west it means shit but in africa and south asia it doesnt has to be over.

I mean maybe its just the west.
We dont know how beautistandards of other races a benifitial to us. A dark asian girl with normal weight is hot to me. I have no problem with it. I mean can a guy over 6ft with whitish skin honestly truely say its completly over? I mean i see 6/10 guys who slay nothing and are virgin. The could make it. It doesnt has to end like this.

Darvin himself said that its not the best one who passes on their genes just the most suited for the situation. If we are flexible enough we could make it in sea.

Having to go to SEA to get pussy pretty much reaffirms how over it is for you tbh

Having to go to SEA to get pussy pretty much reaffirms how over it is for you tbh
Why? How is it over if i fuck my asian waifu who likes my tall stature and my white skin. Ok while you say "its over" i fuck my seawaifu who would be better suited to the inviroment you ending your lineage or me passing on my genes in sea.

if you go thirdworldmaxxing be sure to tell me how you did it, because it's not happening for me, for fucks sake i'm a native and no one wants to talk to you if you don't have at least 1 friend/family connection between the two of you. basically: go fuck yourself, weirdo, i don't know you.

This happened all the time in humanity and nature people and animals migrated to other places when the inviroment sucked. There where the ones who stayed and died out and the ones who made it.

It's not over for most of us...

not everyone has enough money to travel there tbh...

if you go thirdworldmaxxing be sure to tell me how you did it, because it's not happening for me, for fucks sake i'm a native and no one wants to talk to you if you don't have at least 1 friend/family connection between the two of you. basically: go fuck yourself, weirdo, i don't know you.

This is hard ethnics and manletts have it worst.
not everyone has enough money to travel there tbh...

If you live in the west this is a fucking lie.