Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it over if your hairline looks like this?

All you need is a camera, a green screen, and some video editing skills that can be learned on youtube quickly. You don't have to be good looking or very charismatic, as long as you talk about what's trending that people want to learn more about.
Even if they had these resources I guarantee you 90% would not make it very far. Due to autism, aspie voices, anxiety, high inhib, weird body language, ugly face etc. Also most people here don't like anything that is trendy so they definitely wouldn't wanna discuss them, a channel about the blackpill would be more feasible tbh but even then it's difficult to make a living off of a niche like that.
He majorly won the war. Once your opponent becomes a cuck they already lost all their dignity, and can't go after others because they'll always be called a cuck every time they try to attack someone.
Hopefully he will never recover from it. It's crazy he became exactly who he made fun of, I used to watch him and Filthy Frank religiously but moreso Franku and he's a soyboy now lol

Even if they had these resources I guarantee you 90% would not make it very far. Due to autism, aspie voices, anxiety, high inhib, weird body language, ugly face etc.
You're probably right about that. We'd have to not show our faces and use a puppet like arlo to make videos on trendy games. We might even need a voice changer.

Screen Shot 2020 04 30 at 22616 PM

Also most people here don't like anything that is trendy so they definitely wouldn't wanna discuss them, a channel about the blackpill would be more feasible tbh but even then it's difficult to make a living off of a niche like that.
I think some of us have interests that normies also have, like games, bikes, cars, movies, animals, politics, etc.. But I agree, the best thing for us to talk about is the blackpill. When it becomes viral then it won't be niche any more.
Hopefully he will never recover from it. It's crazy he became exactly who he made fun of, I used to watch him and Filthy Frank religiously but moreso Franku and he's a soyboy now lol
Even filthy got bit by the soybug? That's very sad bro, he was funny as hell when he wasn't chugging soy.

Hair is not the problem there

Why would you spike your hair if you’re balding like that ? Is he really that oblivious and does he look in the mirror thinking he’s still a young hot sexy dude ?

I would kill for that hairline. Most fags have no idea what to do with their hair to make it look fuller

If this is you, get off the site. You are handsome. Easily a 7 / 10. I'm dead serious. Don't believe me? Go on Reddit "AmIUgly" and ask some anonymous girls what they think.

I would kill for that hairline. Most fags have no idea what to do with their hair to make it look fuller
Yeah I agree; I don't know what y'all on this site are talking about. It's not clear whether you have a mature hairline or a balding hairline; it only likes like an M because of the hairstyle.

The "M" shape which indicates balding is very clearly defined, usually with a sharper point. See other pics.

Here, while it may be balding, you can't tell with that hairline. Take a picture, wait 6 months, and take another picture, see if there is any significant change / hairloss.
Another thing - see what hair is falling out. If you notice like 1-4 strands of hair fall out at a time, your more likely than not fine. If you start noticing like clumps of 7-15 hair, you are in trouble.

Last edited:
Hair is not the problem there
He's pretty old looking and has a weird nose from what I can tell.
Why would you spike your hair if you’re balding like that ? Is he really that oblivious and does he look in the mirror thinking he’s still a young hot sexy dude ?
He's an idiot. I have curly hair and know not to slick it back or put it straight up. He needs to join looksmax.
If this is you, get off the site. You are handsome. Easily a 7 / 10. I'm dead serious. Don't believe me? Go on Reddit "AmIUgly" and ask some anonymous girls what they think.
It's not me. Lifefuel if he's considered handsome, but he also has a big youtube following and he's NT.
Here, while it may be balding, you can't tell with that hairline. Take a picture, wait 6 months, and take another picture, see if there is any significant change / hairloss.
Another thing - see what hair is falling out. If you notice like 1-4 strands of hair fall out at a time, your more likely than not fine. If you start noticing like clumps of 7-15 hair, you are in trouble.
My hair is curly and thick, I only see it coming out in the shower or when I comb it, but I don't see it fall any other time.

Yes, might as well shave all around, have the middle grow to 1 feet, dye it orange and larp as a garden troll.

Yes, might as well shave all around, have the middle grow to 1 feet, dye it orange and larp as a garden troll.
Lol. He would look exactly like one if he did that.

Screen Shot 2020 05 19 at 80639 PM

It's over if your hairline looks anything like Vegeta.

Vegeta 2186