Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it Possible For An Autistic Incel To Develop Into A Narcissist?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
With all the advantages of having NPD including being able to flawlessly charm, manipulate and form relationships easily with NT's, while screwing them over and destroying them psychologically. My stance is it's likely impossible to develop the same level of social skills and charm for an autistic, making them seem unlikeable. But the person can develop a superiority complex to hide feelings of inadequacy, resulting from trauma that autistics face due to persecution for their condition. Unfortunately the need for narcissistic supply but the inability to attain it, would result in depression, unless the person only possess the ego of a narcissist without other traits of the condition.

I wouldn't see why not. Narcissism is the way to go anyway tbhtbhtbh we should all become narcissist

I wouldn't see why not. Narcissism is the way to go anyway tbhtbhtbh we should all become narcissist
Your browser is not able to display this video.
NPD requires the ability to read people then charm and manipulate them to fit one's needs. Due to poor social intuition, autistics cannot achieve the same level of social success as full blown narcissists.

NPD requires the ability to read people then charm and manipulate them to fit one's needs. Due to poor social intuition, autistics cannot achieve the same level of social success as full blown narcissists.
hahaha u cant see the video u fucking nigger

anyway I guess not but being a narcissist by itself is nice

I don’t know

Is it possible for a donkey to swim like a dolphin ?

Depends how autistic they are

another shit thread by @universallyabhorred

i don't think so

Delusionmaxx and Narcissistsmaxx bro

lool at chrischan, could happen to a chadtist tbh