Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is it possible for an incel to overcome misogny?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Somewhat like the movie Joker, for me, the decent into the blackpill wasn't an immediate sort of thing. There's a lot of back and forth. It's complex. Yeah, we're not all angels. But at the same time, everything around us FAILED us. What kind of messianic figure does a naturally below average man have to be to overcome this mess?

They think it's simple. RESPECT WOMEN. And it seems simple . . . that phase of bluepill within us, trying to fight, to BELIEVE that some women are good people. To believe that there's a woman out there that would treat myself with the same kindness and respect, that I would give to her. When time, after FUCKING TIME, you get this shit flinged at your fucking ego:

-You're too SHORT for me, little man
-you look like my brother
-I don't date asians
-you probably have a small penis
-I don't date men under 6'
-Why don't you go back to your own country?
- You seem like a great guy, but I just don't feel chemistry . . .
-LETS JUST BE FRIENDS
- You need to whiten your skin
-Why don't you put on sunscreen, so you don't look like a black???
- you are so WEIRD
- YOU'RE A CREEP
-I only want to date more DOMINANT GUYS
-You're too nice, but you're not my type
Do subhuman men really have to put up with this SHIT with a straight face? I'm just saying. It's fucked up that soooo many incels DO try. They try their damnedest to be a "nice guy," to do just do what women say and believe that will make us good people. Hell, I try. I DONT WANT TO BE A MISOGYNIST, I just think the circumstances of my life, namely my genetics, FORCED ME, to be this way. How hard is that to understand??? Women do themselves no favor to prove they aren't the assholes here.

It's because of CUCKS and WOMEN that normal, polite men are GASLIT into thinking they aren't even entitled to basic respect.

Last edited:
You can overcome some of your hatred by avoiding rejection and going monk. Isolation is crucial. It can make or break a man.

I don't hate all foids, only hypergamous chad dick chasing rosties and femicunts.

I don't hate all foids, only hypergamous chad dick chasing rosties and femicunts.
I have so much trauma I don't think it's possible for me to overcome this at this point.

I have so much trauma I don't think it's possible for me to overcome this at this point.
That's the mindset all uncucked men should have any way.

no
after years upon years of mistreatment and pent up resentment, i truly dont believe we will ever return to a state of seeing women as a whole in a positive or even neutral way.

Being resentful from being an incel doesn't make you a true misogynist. And neither does hating women due to their current state. A true misogynist hates women even though they like him and even if they're feminine.

The % is so high that you may as well say you hate them all.

they'll have to murder me before I capitulate and "assimilate".

Yes, pretty easy, just judge any person individually only on their strength of character, and not by any birth assigned group membership or genetic defined looks, or anything they didn't even have a choice in.
If I were to go by the reactions to my cold approaches, I'd say at least 30% of women are good people, or at least kind enough to not be a complete asshole to an ugly man like myself.

Women only settle if men contribute money to the relationship (betabuxx)
Why would they get into relationship with looksmatch for free? Jfl
Vagina is more expensive than dick, so when foid date for free they only date up
It makes sense really..why give the pussy for free to men of her equal when vagina is more expensive than dick..?

Like when a man marries foid (his assetts are at risk) most men would marry foid above their looksmatch, not their equal

Because someone who have more at stake will only be willing to go with someone above them...in normal bf gf relationship men brings nothing but dick, and as we know dick are much cheaper than pussy so..foid aint gonna suck dick / put out for free unless youre more atttractive than them

No. As long as they consider us worthless to date for things that we can't control it's perfectly logical and normal to hate them. As an ugly male you have to be delusional to like women.

I don't expect shit in return for being nice to foids(Which I always am) I just know that it doesn't really matter. You get pre-selected starting at birth it's that simple. There's wiggle room to become betabuxx down the road, or maybe locationmaxxing in SEA or Eastern Europe, but unless you're lucky to be born with the right combination of genes your existence is gonna be largely a pile of shit.

Because someone who have more at stake will only be willing to go with someone above them...in normal bf gf relationship men brings nothing but dick, and as we know dick are much cheaper than pussy so..foid aint gonna suck dick / put out for free unless youre more atttractive than them
There's no reason that pussy should be more expensive than dick now that we have feminism and cucked laws.
It makes sense really..why give the pussy for free to men of her equal when vagina is more expensive than dick..?
If they fuck men above their looksmatch, then get pumped and dumped, their pussy will lose lots of value. Many men only want virgins, or at least fertile foids below the age 25. 35 year old foid pussy is only valuable for fucking, not commitment, only piece of shit cucks get in serious relationships with used whores.

That encompasses 99 percent of foids though.

It always amazes me how bluepillers seem to believe that incels were born with a hatred of women. The constant bullying and rejection turns in hatred. It is almost impossible to escape, your chances are very low

No and you shouldn't want to overcome it either. They have reaped what they will soon sow.

Yes, im the same but there is 1 thing i hate about all foids,
They are sexually submissive.

Yes, im the same but there is 1 thing i hate about all foids,
They are sexually submissive.
In the cucked west they're not sexually submissive to non-chads.

Somewhat like the movie Joker, for me, the decent into the blackpill wasn't an immediate sort of thing. There's a lot of back and forth. It's complex. Yeah, we're not all angels. But at the same time, everything around us FAILED us. What kind of messianic figure does a naturally below average man have to be to overcome this mess?

They think it's simple. RESPECT WOMEN. And it seems simple . . . that phase of bluepill within us, trying to fight, to BELIEVE that some women are good people. To believe that there's a woman out there that would treat myself with the same kindness and respect, that I would give to her. When time, after FUCKING TIME, you get this shit flinged at your fucking ego:

-You're too SHORT for me, little man
-you look like my brother
-I don't date asians
-you probably have a small penis
-I don't date men under 6'
-Why don't you go back to your own country?
- You seem like a great guy, but I just don't feel chemistry . . .
-LETS JUST BE FRIENDS
- You need to whiten your skin
-Why don't you put on sunscreen, so you don't look like a black???
- you are so WEIRD
- YOU'RE A CREEP
-I only want to date more DOMINANT GUYS
-You're too nice, but you're not my type
Do subhuman men really have to put up with this SHIT with a straight face? I'm just saying. It's fucked up that soooo many incels DO try. They try their damnedest to be a "nice guy," to do just do what women say and believe that will make us good people. Hell, I try. I DONT WANT TO BE A MISOGYNIST, I just think the circumstances of my life, namely my genetics, FORCED ME, to be this way. How hard is that to understand??? Women do themselves no favor to prove they aren't the assholes here.

It's because of CUCKS and WOMEN that normal, polite men are GASLIT into thinking they aren't even entitled to basic respect.

This is some based stuff.

I hear ya buddy. I get same treatment. No one wants to look at both sides of the story. It's always incels who are blamed for literally every issue in this world. No one wants to look at why we came to be where we are. Bare in mind theres millions of incels in this world who don't even realize it. Life just ain't fair what can I say?

There's no reason that pussy should be more expensive than dick now that we have feminism and cucked laws.

If they fuck men above their looksmatch, then get pumped and dumped, their pussy will lose lots of value. Many men only want virgins, or at least fertile foids below the age 25. 35 year old foid pussy is only valuable for fucking, not commitment, only piece of shit cucks get in serious relationships with used whores.

No reason? Thats your emotion speaking, while logically speaking
The demand for pussy is STILL way higher than supply,
The fact that women can easily get jobs and make the same as men only make pussy even more expensive
And now that tinder exist and foid can pick from a buffet of chad, theres no reason for them to be in a relationship with normie or even incels.
So unlike say 30 years ago, where normies can easily get into a relationship, now its much harder for them, therefore more normies will have to resort to prossy / betabuxxing = feminism + tinder = rise of pussy price.

Lol where do you live? Many men have no problem betabuxxing 35 even 40 year olds so long as she puts out once / twice a week. These men are probably tired of having condom sex with prostitutes for $100 a pop.

By betabuxxing old roasties at least they can have bareback sex without worrying about Std. These men dont have a choice, its either betabuxx old roasties, OR keep paying prossy for shitty condom sex, OR they have to be celibate. Just lol if you think men with no options care about virginity / the roastie being used up, when they have no choice.

Most of these men dont have enough money to betabuxx younger roasties, so...
They go for old ones, as you said, just for sex...but mu point is, a 35/40yo roastie can get a betabuxx just fine.

Last edited:
I do believe good women exist but how many are there left? 1%? The chances you will ever encounter a woman who won't care about your face, height, small dick and isn't already taken are basically non-existant.

Lol where do you live? Many men have no problem betabuxxing 35 even 40 year olds so long as she puts out once / twice a week. These men are probably tired of having condom sex with prostitutes for $100 a pop.

By betabuxxing old roasties at least they can have bareback sex without worrying about Std. These men dont have a choice, its either betabuxx old roasties, OR keep paying prossy for shitty condom sex, OR they have to be celibate. Just lol if you think men with no options care about virginity / the roastie being used up, when they have no choice.
35 year old rosties won't have sex with their normie husbands once or twice a week, they're too used up by chad dick to enjoy sex with them that often. So betabuxxing a used rostie is like renting a used car that doesn't work. The only foids worth betabuxxing are young virgins, other than that non-virgin pussy should be for free or you're going to get cucked. Betabuxxing is only reserved for young virgin foids who won't mind fucking their non-chad husbands frequently, it's not meant for used whores who can't pair bond with non-chads.
The fact that women can easily get jobs and make the same as men only make pussy even more expensive
How much money they make doesn't matter, because that's not what attracts men. If they ride the cock carousel they'll still be used, and their serious relationship value plummets. A foid can be making 100K a year, but that doesn't mean a man who makes 100K will want her if she's a used 35+ year old rostie, the best she can get will be a low tier normie who makes 40K a year.

MSTOW is the only way forward for us

foid can be making 100K a year, but that doesn't mean a man who makes 100K will want her if she's a used 35+ year old rostie, t
No shit Fool. Never said that. stop putting words in my mouth.

I said theres a LOT of desperate average ass normie men that will betabuxx 35-40yo foid JUST CAUSE its probably still cheaper than paying for condom sex with prostitute.

Its either betabuxx old roastie, and fuck bareback. Pay for shit condom sex with prossy, or be celibate, thats all the choices. Most men dont have the money to betabuxx young roastie.

And by betabuxxing I dont mean those men will marry her, theyd simply be paying her straight up in exchange of her putting out. So if they refuse to put out all the sudden they could just ditch her.

No i won't respect anyone who doesn't respect me and don't treat me as human, it's not granted by default you need to work to earn my respect.

Im a misogynist not because i hate women or because i cant get roast beef flaps, but because i think like all the people thousands of years from philosophers, leaders, writers, etc thought too about women, i see the state of this clown world and how women ruined themselves and how miserable they are, our ancestors werent stupid when they cherished the conservative societal norms and weren't promiscuous. Its easy too see just looking at our grandmas and how happier they were and how their marriages worked, women today sell themselves so easily, they want to become men and they are willingly sexual objects to Chads since teenage years and slave to corporations then they wonder how no serious man wants them in 30s when they start to become cool wine aunties, like they already know something is wrong and their life is not clicking how its supposed to and yet they still ignore the nature signs so they could still larp as empowering, stunning and brave.

I said theres a LOT of desperate average ass normie men that will betabuxx 35-40yo foid JUST CAUSE its probably still cheaper than paying for condom sex with prostitute.

Its either betabuxx old roastie, and fuck bareback. Pay for shit condom sex with prossy, or be celibate, thats all the choices. Most men dont have the money to betabuxx young roastie.

And by betabuxxing I dont mean those men will marry her, theyd simply be paying her straight up in exchange of her putting out. So if they refuse to put out all the sudden they could just ditch her.
Paid condom sex with a young prostitute is 100 times better than no-condom sex with dry old pussy. The men who would pay old used foids to temporarily betabux them and fuck them are bottom feeding cucks. Used sluts shouldn't be able to charge half a nickle for their used beef strips. In the long run, weekly visits to young hookers will turn out cheaper than betabuxxing an old used rostie after a year, and you'll get more frequent and better quality sex without the possibility of getting cucked.

So in other words, you hate only 99.99999% of foids?

Paid condom sex with a young prostitute is 100 times better than no-condom sex with dry old pussy. The men who would pay old used foids to temporarily betabux them and fuck them are bottom feeding cucks. Used sluts shouldn't be able to charge half a nickle for their used beef strips. In the long run, weekly visits to young hookers will turn out cheaper than betabuxxing an old used rostie after a year, and you'll get more frequent and better quality sex without the possibility of getting cucked.
Lol whatever man..youre delusional, the difference of bareback and condom sex is a worlds apart (from what i read in internet forums kek)
And unfortunately Ive seen a lot of decent, well off decent men that betabuxx old roasties, idk why, but theres no shortage of them

And unfortunately Ive seen a lot of decent, well off decent men that betabuxx old roasties, idk why, but theres no shortage of them
I've never seen it unless it's in 50+ year old couples. There's a major shortage of men like that thanks to whore's hypergamy.

You can overcome some of your hatred by avoiding rejection and going monk. Isolation is crucial. It can make or break a man.
Yeah I agree.. I think overexposure to degeneracy in the current world when you don't get sexual relationships would really crush you inside.
This is the truth.. nobody is going to come riding in to save us all from ourselves. We are all on our own.

Even if u become a chad u will remember what foids did to u.

If someone breaks into your house, it's because you didn't respect the burglar enough! :soy:

it's not misoginy, it's realism

tell me why do you want to overcome something that isnt the issue in the first place?

It's possible, and necessary. The point of it all is to have faithful optimism while not relying on women for validation. If you're constantly feeling indignant towards women, then you're letting the opportunity to find a mate go unnecessarily. It can be difficult to have hope, but without hope, there is no hope. Hope isn't assurance, but it does open up windows of opportunity. If you can go along with your life, understanding that what other women have said about you or to you don't define your self worth, then you can be happy with yourself for who you are--a great guy--without carrying around the expectation that you're not good enough for a relationship, or that women are all monsters. Focus on living a life of personal fulfillment, because there are no guarantees that you'll find the perfect relationship, or any relationship at all--but if it does happen, it will be because you've fostered an authentic sense of self over the years and have found someone who really loves you, which is exactly the kind of relationship that you're genuinely want to have.

No such thing IMO. Once you learn the truth about women, how can you NOT be a “misogynist”..

besides, misogyny is only a problem if you’re not goodlooking, if you’re goodlooking, it’s a pussy wetting trait

You overcome misogyny by fully accepting the black pill. Once you understand odds, and probability you don’t harbor hatred towards anyone. Everyone is just going out and about doing what is best for them.
You see things for what they truly are, and now you’re not following the blue pill paradigm. You have a realistic view of life and truly know where you stand.