Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible for life not to suck if your unattractive?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I just don't see how it can't, humans as a default want to fit in and be accepted within society and as we all know ugly people are not. So it basically seems like no matter what you do with your life when it comes to getting validation from the opposite sex your screwed, being denied a fundamental human need can't lead to anything good and i believe its entirely natural for those effected to eventually lashout ethier towards themselves or others.

Due to these things I believe it's near impossible for any normal person with desires for intimacy to not feel as though their lives suck and aren't experiencing it to the fullest. How can it be that a man wouldn't become distraught over the realization that women want nothing to do with him. Indeed a living embodiment of an evolutionary dead end...

No way unless you become attractive somehow or you have mgtow tier coping abilities.

If someone says their life doesn't suck or they have a good life, they're probably not Incel.

yes but you must be rich and / or not living in a Western country

There is no way to truly have a good life as an unattractive man

There is no way to truly have a good life as an unattractive man
Having a lot of money to pay for unenthusiastic sex with a used up old hooker isn't the same as getting to fuck almost any hot girl you want just by saying hello to them and not being autistic.

I go SEA or I die. This is my plan. Idc anymore. If neither works out I'll just ER some people in Roblox.

In some cultures I can see being ugly but very wealthy being an okay life. Look at all the whores that go to Dubai. Those men seem very happy living in a palace with slaves to do all the work for them. In Africa you can literally be a warmonger and have a harem of virgins. Rich indian celebs all fuck poor virgin girls. Or the Russian men who get to tap 10/10 prime JB.

In many Asian cultures it is accepted that being ugly sucks that is why places like Korea are the surgery capital of the world. You would need to surgerymaxx your ass off to fit in or live a good life.

But alas evey option I can think of requires a buttload of money to satisfy an incels need. Nay, to satisfy a HUMANs needs.

Extremely possible. Cause only chads get the enthusiastic sucks for their dick from foids, not incels

Unattractive foids live good lives, also if your rly rich then it would not

It's either cope or rope.

I suppose if your net worth has enough digits then you can buy incredibly good copes -- a yacht, an island, a Gulfstream.

And even then, your life will still be a pale imitation of that of the typical Chad.

Let's not even talk about the fact that financial success is far easier in the first place if you don't look like an ogre who makes the HR bitch scream when you walk into the building.

Maybe if you’re very rich. Easier to cope that way

Let's not even talk about the fact that financial success is far easier in the first place if you don't look like an ogre who makes the HR bitch scream when you walk into the building.

Yes but only If you don't live in the west

Yes....if you are the only being on the planet. You can't tell that you are ugly if you have nobody to compare yourself with.

That has been my coping skill for years is to pretend nobody else exists, and then I don't feel so bad about myself. The problem is that coping mechanism means I have NO friends, family, etc.

Yes, you just have to be rich and have status.

I've seen a lot of bluepill ugly country dudes with foids. Sometimes the foids are nice looking too. They seem to have decent lives. But they are really stupid. Hardworking dudes. Most are older men. Nice cars and land... They have $$$.

Being rich can help you get surgeries or you can cope with food, video games, sexdolls and drugs if you're rich, but since most of us aren't rich, no you cannot live a good life as an ugly man. Seriously being a romantic failure should become a disability that we can neetbux off of, so we don't feel suifuel or ragefuel when seeing couples and Stacies when we go to school or work, since we'll be inside our homes almost all of the time.

Its possible but rare