Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible that femcels are right? That they're ugly enough to not have any man interested in them, and we're subconsciously ignoring them too?

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I say they just want chad, but tbh sometimes you read them and wonder if they're actually being honest, for example:

No, it has been said a thousand times, man = Chad, for Stacies and femcels alike.

Last edited:
No it is not possible.

All of the so-called "femcels" are larpers (both male and female) that just want to piss off incels by stealing their lingo and reverse their arguments

Frankly, no. Even the ugliest trash gets compliments on dating sites.
All of the so-called "femcels" are larpers (both male and female) that just want to piss off incels by stealing their lingo and reverse their arguments
Tbh I have the same impression.

Even the ugliest foid I've seen in real life had a bf. Unless these femcels are landwhales with deformed faces, they are probably bending the truth.

There is no such thing as a female incel. It is a male only condition.

These so called femcels are actually LVF - Low Value Females.

They are generally mogged by other women and are 'low status', but they are not truly incel.

No. Don't become a cuck

idk it really says a lot about women (in minecraft); they take a community which mostly consists of men trashing women, they take it and make a female version of it.
It's almost like women (in minecraft) can only think about doing things that get male attention, that show that "they understand men" and "want to relate to them."
The way that women (in minecraft) depict incels in their art and drawings imo reveals a lot about their perceptions. They think that there probably is some handsome, misunderstood but depressed individual in these communities that they can hopefully save and find happiness with.
Lmao.

JFL @ you for even considering femceldom is legit

No. Guys crave 3+/10 women, while foids crave only good looking guys. That's her main "problem".

I have been rejected by a foids who was something like 2-3 points below me. She also was very pissed since i kept trying to kiss her.
It Was years ago (high School era) but then she went on and found a bf while I'm Still a virgin and incel.

Fuck "femcels"
No. Guys crave 3+/10 women, while foids crave only good looking guys. That's her main "problem".
Exactly. A kraken looking foids who was in my social circle before we lost them all is engaged with a normie tier dude. She is fucking ugly a legit 3.5/10 and also bitchy as fuck. She hated me because i was socially awkward and i drunk.
Fuck femoids fuck so called femcels
A simple solution for females who feel ignored is to approach men themselves. No, I don't think it is possible for a woman to be incel through lack of appeal to anyone in the way men are.

Last edited:

The OP is on friendly terms with a foid from IT. That should tell you everything about how open minded he is.

The subreddit name is DarkTriadFemcels what the fuck? This has to be a parody.

The OP is on friendly terms with a foid from IT. That should tell you everything about how open minded he is.

what's wrong with that, its not like DMing a soydit foid makes me a fakecel, i was just bored

The subreddit name is DarkTriadFemcels what the fuck? This has to be a parody.
no its a sub they created to come up with darktriadmaxxxed plans to get a boyfriend jfl, they say FDS isnt good for femcels bc it assumes you have men to vet, so they created their own

no its a sub they created to come up with darktriadmaxxxed plans to get a boyfriend jfl, they say FDS isnt good for femcels bc it assumes you have men to vet, so they created their own

But any woman can get a boyfriend by installing Tinder? Fucking retarded foids.

what's wrong with that, its not like DMing a soydit foid makes me a fakecel, i was just bored

I wasn't implying that you're a fakecel. Just a bizarre thing to do from the standpoint of this forum.

DarktriadFemcels jfl

There was a thread here a while back of some foid who looked like a literal corpse/zombie due to being deformed and having skin disease.

Guess what? She still got a 6/10 chad bf

Femcels are a pure and utter joke.

The pigwoman experiment proves all women can get laid and get a boyfriend.

Frankly, no. Even the ugliest trash gets compliments on dating sites.

Tbh I have the same impression.

It may not even be purposeful, almost anything that they do or achieve is always just some later iteration on something that men already established.

Your posts have been very suspicious lately.
@GoffSystemQB keep an eye on this guy :feelshehe: :feelswhere:

I have known 3/10 landwhales irl and they have had boyfriends.

No, they are subtly mocking us, don't believe these volcel parasites.

Even the most fat, deformed woman has sex semi-regularly

if femcels exist they are maybe 5% or under of women. So maybe a few individuals but no community comprable to us

A simple solution for females who feel ignored is to approach men themselves. No, I don't think it is possible for a woman to be incel through lack of appeal to anyone in the way men are.
When they do this then complain about how it didn't work it's because they only approach chads

This cope drops harder then the two nukes dropped in my country

I say they just want chad, but tbh sometimes you read them and wonder if they're actually being honest, for example:

I'll accept the existence of femcels once I see proof of them in real life for myself. That's also my policy on God, Bigfoot and unicorns.

femcels are just morbidly obese woman who lust for chad.