Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to be an incel in Russia or Ukraine?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Never seen an incel from Russia or Ukraine tbh tbh

yes definitely

i saw a lot of ugly russians dating cute girls

Just live in ee and get a 8/10 gf theory

torujo said:
i saw a lot of ugly russians dating cute girls

Same. I know one YouTuber that looks 4/10 and he's dating a model  and he dated another model before but maybe it's LMS...

marin said:
Just live in ee and get a 8/10 gf theory

I have one very old friend on facebook and he looks legit 2/10 with small skull. Still gets comments from girls on his pictures. Dude from Eastern Europe.

The question should be is there any place without incels? I'd go there

I'm from Russia. Definitely possible.

i'm eastern europe i have 0 interaction with girls my entire life and all the other incel-tier guys are pretty much the same too.

I think that moving to ee and running sponsor game can be legit way to cope for us incels tbh

blickpall said:
I'm from Russia. Definitely possible.

Ты пиздишь.

incelkingkong said:
i'm eastern europe i have 0 interaction with girls my entire life and all the other incel-tier guys are pretty much the same too.

Where exactly in EE?

incelkingkong said:

Are you a native or a foreigner? Bc there's the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence theory.

Oh yeah btw I am from EE and I know a bunch of incels INRL I would say the majority of men here are incel,depending on the definition.

blickpall said:
Зачем мне врать - -;

Я знаю что ты с Англии хаха по твоей тайм зоны. Только как ты знаешь Русский? Или тебе ктото говорит что  песать ? ЛОЛ

I don't think I've ever seen a good looking Russian guy.

marin said:
Are you a native or a foreigner? Bc there's the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence theory.

Native.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I don't think I've ever seen a good looking Russian guy.

lylsSfr.jpg
 6'4

bunch of ugly people are actually dating here, tells more about my looks if im still incel here

Those who survived WW2 were drowning in pussy, because so many men were killed. They were even encouraged to preg a few different FHOs, so they could have kids.

Weed said:
Я знаю что ты с Англии хаха по твоей тайм зоны. Только как ты знаешь Русский? Или тебе ктото говорит что  песать ? ЛОЛ

Я живу в США, вырос в Москве, зону не менял с дефаулта из лени.

Weed said:
Never seen an incel from Russia or Ukraine tbh tbh

How many people from Russia/Ukraine do you know?

Of course there are incels in those countries.  Inceldom exists in every country and has existed in every culture throughout all of history.  Hypergamy is natural because men want women far far more than women want men.  Plenty of studies have shown that throughout human history, only 40 percent of men have reproduce, whereas most women have.

Ryo Hazuki said:
How many people from Russia/Ukraine do you know?

Of course there are incels in those countries.  Inceldom exists in every country and has existed in every culture throughout all of history.  Hypergamy is natural because men want women far far more than women want men.  Plenty of studies have shown that throughout human history, only 40 percent of men have reproduce, whereas most women have.

That's a really interesting statistic! Can you tell me where I can find this, or link please?

If you're white, in the 5-6/10 range with average height and full head of hair, just go to Russia and 90% you'll get a gf.

Subhumancel said:
If you're white, in the 5-6/10 range with average height and full head of hair, just go to Russia and 90% you'll get a gf.

Tell us a bit more, are in ee rn?

marin said:
Tell us a bit more, are in ee rn?

No, but males in Russia rarely are attractive compared to western europe or northern america. Also, these countries are richer, so men there have higher sexual market value than men in Russia.

blickpall said:
That's a really interesting statistic! Can you tell me where I can find this, or link please?

https://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/08/20/is-there-anything-good-about-men-and-other-tricky-questions/

[font=georgia,]Citing recent DNA research, Dr. Baumeister explained that today’s human population is descended from twice as many women as men. Maybe 80 percent of women reproduced, whereas only 40 percent of men did.[/font]

[font=georgia,]https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success[/font]

[font=georgia,][size=medium][font=merriweather, serif]Once upon a time, 4,000 to 8,000 years after humanity invented agriculture, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same.[/font][/font][/size]

[font=georgia,][size=medium][font=merriweather, serif]https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool[/font][/font][/size]

Ryo Hazuki said:
https://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/08/20/is-there-anything-good-about-men-and-other-tricky-questions/

[font=georgia,]Citing recent DNA research, Dr. Baumeister explained that today’s human population is descended from twice as many women as men. Maybe 80 percent of women reproduced, whereas only 40 percent of men did.[/font]

[font=georgia,]https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success[/font]

[font=georgia,][size=medium][font=merriweather, serif]Once upon a time, 4,000 to 8,000 years after humanity invented agriculture, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same.[/font][/font][/size]

[font=georgia,][size=medium][font=merriweather, serif]https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool[/font][/font][/size]

Thank you!

Ryo Hazuki said:

So hypergamy existed for longer than I think? Even for at least 500 years?

It's possible to be an incel anywhere. Location is cope.

ordinaryotaku said:
It's possible to be an incel anywhere. Location is cope.

Tell that to white guys going to SEA

blickpall said:
Я живу в США, вырос в Москве, зону не менял с дефаулта из лени.

pK_CQDyvRQahEbej1Dl4_A.jpeg

Мне кажется Русский должен быть на 100% :)))

Weed said:
pK_CQDyvRQahEbej1Dl4_A.jpeg

Мне кажется Русский должен быть на 100% :)))

Живу здесь уже более чем 10 лет безпрерывно, чувствую что потерял много, включая словарный запас

blickpall said:
Живу здесь уже более чем 10 лет безпрерывно, чувствую что потерял много, включая словарный запас

А ну понятно. Я сам то с Литвы в Англию переехал и почти весь язык забыл. Это пиздец просто но мне похуй

You don't see Ukrainian/Russian incels because they can't speak English.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
You don't see Ukrainian/Russian incels because they can't speak English.

Really? Every Russian and Ukrainian can't speak English? What about me?

Weed said:
Really? Every Russian and Ukrainian can't speak English? What about me?

If you could truly read like you claimed, you would've noticed that I said 'Ukrainian/Russian incels', not the average person! You are probably the only EE incel who can read English. No hate btw.

If you could truly read like you claimed, you would've noticed that I said 'Ukrainian/Russian incels', not the average person! You are probably the only EE incel who can read English. No hate btw.

Most EE people speak English. Ukrainian/Russian incels are more likely to learn English since they rot at home near computers. They do watch English YouTube channels as well as playing games with English speaking people. I've witnessed this myself few years ago, when we all played dota 2 and one Russian spoke perfect English.

Weed said:
Most EE people speak English. Ukrainian/Russian incels are more likely to learn English since they rot at home near computers. They do watch English YouTube channels as well as playing games with English speaking people. I've witnessed this myself few years ago, when we all played dota 2 and one Russian spoke perfect English.

Sort of related but this conversation is making me miss my Russian friend. His name is Igor. I have known him for 6 or 7 years now. But he hasn't been online on skype or last.fm for a while now.

Sort of related but this conversation is making me miss my Russian friend. His name is Igor. I have known him for 6 or 7 years now. But he hasn't been online on skype or last.fm for a while now.

I miss my Finnish friend. Dude was last online 39 days ago on Steam, I sent him snap on October 26 and he hasn't opened it. Also doesn't reply on facebook. I hope he's not dead. 
He is 4/10 but has such a normie life I am happy for him. I have known him since 2013

In Russia you begin to learn English in 3rd year. Of course not everyone learns it well but as someone else mentioned, because of the ubiquity of English on the internet, many Russians from the younger generation have passable English.

Weed said:
А ну понятно. Я сам то с Литвы в Англию переехал и почти весь язык забыл. Это пиздец просто но мне похуй

Надо тебе свизаться с другими русскими, а то правда забудешь!

blickpall said:
In Russia you begin to learn English in 3rd year. Of course not everyone learns it well but as someone else mentioned, because of the ubiquity of English on the internet, many Russians from the younger generation have passable English.

Надо тебе свизаться с другими русскими, а то правда забудешь!

Не Забуду, я с другом и родителями по Русски общаюсь  ;)

Igor left the inceldom boyo

Weed said:
I miss my Finnish friend. Dude was last online 39 days ago on Steam, I sent him snap on October 26 and he hasn't opened it. Also doesn't reply on facebook. I hope he's not dead. 
He is 4/10 but has such a normie life I am happy for him. I have known him since 2013

That's nice, I hope he's not dead either. Maybe he's taking a break from the internet. That would explain why he hasn't responded to you. If you're really worried, try looking it up in obituaries. But since you have his Facebook, you'd know if he's actually dead or not by seeing if people are posting RIP statuses.

marin said:
Igor left the inceldom boyo

Igor was never incel, thankfully. I am not entirely sure what he looked like, but he had one profile picture of which I'm certain it was him and he looked pretty good looking. Solid 6.5/10, meaning 7.5/10 for most people.